Alliance War Showcase SUPER SIMPLE guide

Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
LEFT SIDE (easy path):

Team: 7* R3 Hulk, 7* R2 Titania, 6* R4 Magneto, 6* R4 Longshot

Venom: Easy solo with LS, just restart until he starts without an armour up then SP2
Kindred: Hulk smash, decay ignores all degen
Longshot: Titania SP3 after baiting his SP1, easy solo
Bishop: Hulk SP1 stun lock the entire fight
Gorr: Longshot SP2 completely destroys him
Zemo: Magneto shuts him down completely. Reparry and build to 40ish prowess then SP3
Mysterio: Titania won't gain power so just bait SP1 (decay ignores reflection) and heavy spam him in corner, use haymaker etc

RIGHT SIDE (harder path):

May as well pop on some boosts here (mainly for red skull and sassy)

Team: 7* R3 Hulk, 7* R2 Titania, 6* R5 Galan, 6* R4 Magneto

Venom: Easy galan solo
Kindred: Hulk smash
FAM: Magneto completely shuts him down. SP3, game over
Red skull: Use Galan and push Red skull to his SP2 so he doesn't trigger autoblock. Build to 999 harvest then SP2
Sassy: Most difficult fight. Use Titania and build to SP3 then heavy spam him in corner. Rinse and repeat until dead
Werewolf: Hulk smash
Mysterio: Use titania as before

BOSS:

Photon: Swap in zemo or mantis and watch them cook. She's stun immune so don't worry about parrying and use the usual rotations. Can be a bit annoying as she has a lot of health and high block pen and if you need to use a revive here then no worries. Would use boosts if you have some lying around.

Good Luck!

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Titania only works for Sassy if it's the 7* though, I tried with the 6* for like ten minutes straight with all different rotations and there was no way to outdamage that regen. Photon's probably a safer option there if you don't have 7* Titania.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Titania works for Venom too, I got tired of wasting energy restarting.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

Titania only works for Sassy if it's the 7* though, I tried with the 6* for like ten minutes straight with all different rotations and there was no way to outdamage that regen. Photon's probably a safer option there if you don't have 7* Titania.

Or you can swap out hulk for void and he will fit in perfectly with decay.
    Milan1405 said:

I honestly didn't think of that but I might give it a shot just for the hell of it, that is true.

Milan1405 said:

I honestly didn't think of that but I might give it a shot just for the hell of it, that is true.
    I defo would have a go with a team like this for the RHS if you can:

Venom - Galan
    Kindred - Titania
    FAM - Magneto
    Red skull - Galan
    Sassy - Void
    Werewolf: Void
    Mysterio: Titania

Good luck! It should cost you minimal revives (if any) so you can get that KG piece.
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Venom - Galan
    Kindred - Titania
    FAM - Magneto
    Red skull - Galan
    Sassy - Void

Good luck! It should cost you minimal revives (if any) so you can get that KG piece.
    Oh I got both paths done the same day, just wanted to see who else worked on that Sasquatch cause the pain and suffering he pute through was worse than WoW abs Man lol.

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Venom - Galan
    Kindred - Titania
    FAM - Magneto
    Red skull - Galan
    Sassy - Void

Oh I got both paths done the same day, just wanted to see who else worked on that Sasquatch cause the pain and suffering he pute through was worse than WoW abs Man lol.
    Oh nice. I get you, I do think it is the toughest fight in there and a complete roadblock if you don't have a champ with high enough damage output or heal block.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Hulk worked fine for me. Only used a revive on sassy because I messed up. But my 7* r2 unduped was able to handle the regen just fine
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Venom - Galan
    Kindred - Titania
    FAM - Magneto
    Red skull - Galan
    Sassy - Void

Oh nice. I get you, I do think it is the toughest fight in there and a complete roadblock if you don't have a champ with high enough damage output or heal block.
    Yeah I tried Titania, QS, Silk, Torch nothing worked. I tried Valk and Masacre but the fights were going so so slow I just said screw it last try if Photon doesn't work I'm not doing it, thankfully she worked. I never knew petrify instantly removed Sassy's regen so at least I learned something new.

It is imo even worse than that Photon boss cause Mantis and Zemo can handle her really well, Sassy was just pure evil.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Member Posts: 132 ★★
    My super-duper simple guide.... I'm sitting this one out...😉.
    Well played anyone doing this content.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★
    Zemo isnt better than Kingpin for Photon right? R4 zemo vs r6 Kingpin
    Polygon said:

For me it was but since your KP is higher probably KP, if they were the same rank then Zemo imo. With Zemo you don't have to intercept or block nothing, just hit on block til she gets rooted spam sp1 (some hits will crit with the fury buffs) rinse and repeat, really easy.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Yo milan's guide launched lesgo 🚀

Also, I don't have hulk, can Titania handle werewolf fight? For sassy, my titania is r2 and no suicides, 1 point in heal reverse mastery, will it work?

Is galan a ideal counter to red skull? And I don't have a magneto either. Who should I bring for redskull and FAM. Does herc works? Or venom?

Also for sassy should I bring photon as backup, or just titania will do it? Can titania handle wolf as well?

Suggest me a good thanks. Also thanks for letting me know that titania counter damage reflection from mysterio. I wasted 8 revives on left path without knowing this.

Also it's always better to nuke photon with herc
    @ItsClobberinTime photon worked well for sassy? What's the strat? Never knock him down?
  • hyp3r05hyp3r05 Member Posts: 82
    This is how I learned that the path I did for completion was the harder path…

There are some nice pointers here that will hopefully help with my second run.
    And hopefully this time I won’t want to throw my phone across the room while fighting photon
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Any tips for those who don't have Titania
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★
    @captain_rogers so someone said they used kate with caltrops for the first half of sasquatch and titania without knocking down at all for the 2nd half.

I might try this myself, only downside is kate would be dead for photon and I’d have no backup available for kingpin.

Alternatively I could titania the first half then photon the 2nd half, but then Titania would be dead for wolf and mysterio.

Its just such a bad fight to get a solo in lol
    @Polygon I don't need solo, I just want to do it in 2 revives. I might try your idea. I wish sas wasn't coldsnap immune, kate would nuke him easily then.

Yo milan's guide launched lesgo 🚀

Also, I don't have hulk, can Titania handle werewolf fight? For sassy, my titania is r2 and no suicides, 1 point in heal reverse mastery, will it work?

Is galan a ideal counter to red skull? And I don't have a magneto either. Who should I bring for redskull and FAM. Does herc works? Or venom?

Also for sassy should I bring photon as backup, or just titania will do it? Can titania handle wolf as well?

Suggest me a good thanks. Also thanks for letting me know that titania counter damage reflection from mysterio. I wasted 8 revives on left path without knowing this.

Also it's always better to nuke photon with herc

Ok lots of questions here, let me try to answer them all for you.

Yes, R2 titania can handle werewolf (I didn't use suicides either) but I did have 3/3 despair for sassy. I think you can simply outdamage the sassy though so you should be okay if you time ur SP3 well etc, but I would boost up to be safe.

Galan works really well for red skull as long as you don't hit his autoblock and bait SP2 then build to max harvest and unleash SP2.

For FAM, Magneto is probably the easiest answer but I've seen people on youtube have solid success with hulkling. I would recommend watching a video, but basically you want to let his first armour expire then stick to hitting his block mostly. Karatemike and KT1 have also done videos where they suggest other options, but hulkling is good as he is also a counter to the venom if you need it.

If you want to bring photon she would work well here too. But I cannot say for sure as I do not have a highly ranked photon myself, however I know many people have used her with success (maybe check out KT1's run as I think he used her). Your team would look something like this:

Venom: Galan or Hulkling
    Kindred: Titania
    FAM: Hulkling (tougher)
    Red skull: Galan
    Sassy: Photon
    Werewolf: Titania or photon

Then swap in ur herc to kill photon.

Hope it helps, good luck!
    Polygon said:

Zemo is probably the safer option at an even rank. But since ur kingpin is much higher ranked, I'd be inclined to go with him.

Any tips for those who don't have Titania

I think void is a really solid alternative to titania as he can also handle a lot of the fights that she can do. There are quite a few other decay champs too who are capable of replacing her for a lot of these fights such as stealthy, massacre and even spidergwen did well for karatemike.

@ItsClobberinTime photon worked well for sassy? What's the strat? Never knock him down?

Stay as aggressive as possible no matter what, while Wrath is inactive use sp2s (no sp1s) and make sure protection is always down when you throw it so you deal decent damage. When Wrath is active don't knock him down (especially if he's triggering the regen already) just try to intercept here and there so you don't get cornered and pay attention to sugar pill when your precision from dex expires. That's basically it.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    edited March 24
    I honestly found right path easier.

Hulkling cheeses antman by his piercing and makes the whole fight like ROL fight(Hulkling can do Venom also)
    Herc can solo that redskull.
    Sasquatch is bs fight tho doable with Titania eventually
    Wolf is hilariously easy, like why he's even there.

Photon again can be taken down by Herc in 2 revives at the max. Sp1 sp2 burst and that lady dies. This content gets harder if you try to do it with specific counters and not overall good heroes.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

LEFT SIDE (easy path):

Venom: Easy solo with LS, just restart until he starts without an armour up then SP2
    Zemo: Magneto shuts him down completely. Reparry and build to 40ish prowess then SP3
    Mysterio: Titania won't gain power so just bait SP1 (decay ignores reflection) and heavy spam him in corner, use haymaker etc

Red skull: Use Galan and push Red skull to his SP2 so he doesn't trigger autoblock. Build to 999 harvest then SP2
    Sassy: Most difficult fight. Use Titania and build to SP3 then heavy spam him in corner. Rinse and repeat until dead

BOSS:

Photon: Swap in zemo or mantis and watch them cook. She's stun immune so don't worry about parrying and use the usual rotations. Can be a bit annoying as she has a lot of health and high block pen and if you need to use a revive here then no worries. Would use boosts if you have some lying around.

Good Luck!

If you don’t own a Titania who do you recommend one subs in for her? Tks

@PT_99 can I use herc for FAM as well?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★

@PT_99 can I use herc for FAM as well?

Nope, the reason hulkling works on fam because 1 pierce and he shuts fam completely, he won't gain any armor up buffs

Just make sure you let his first armor up expire, then hit his block, you gain pierce and then it's easy win
    Bulmkt said:

Milan1405 said:

LEFT SIDE (easy path):

BOSS:

Good Luck!

If you don’t own a Titania who do you recommend one subs in for her? Tks

So I assume you have Hulk, magneto and Longshot? If so then you've got a couple of options. Either you can swap in void for Titania and use him for the LS and Mysterio. Or if you have a big hulk and a low ranked void then you can bring in the silver surfer synergy and make Hulk buff immune. This will prevent unstoppables from ever triggering and he should be able to much more easily take the mysterio and LS. If you send a pic of ur roster, I'm sure people here can help advise you on a team.
    I finally did it, here's my experience.

Team used - mag 5* r5 unascended, galan 6* r4, kate 6* r5A, titania 7* r2.

Venom - galan easy fight
    Kindred, Werewolf - easy fight with titania
    FAM - he have chitonous thorns, tried cgr first, got struck by his sp2 and died, but he seems to be a feasible option. Next went with maestro, play slowly until you get pierce and you can do it, but you need two cycles so there's lot of room to mess up, and maestro attack is low as well. Then went with mag who can completely cheese the fight.

Red skull - galan works great here due to huge amount of placebo he gets. Just stay aggressive. Galan died here, but took RS to 6% health.

Mysterio - Thanks to @Milan1405 . I never knew titania could avoid damage reflection, thnx for pointing out. Did him with like 2 revives with titania.

Sas - He is not that annoying, but kate didn't work for me, kate took him to 65%, and died. Went in with titania and took him to 25% then died. Changed my mastery set up to 3/3 despair and went in with titania again, he went down pretty easily. Just stay aggressive on last 30% health. Used 1 revive.

Photon - just herc-nuke. 3 revives here.

In my other path, I used 16 revives including 5 team revives. I completed this path in 5 revives, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Rewards

Disappointed asusual. Got the only one I didn't want. Anyways it is what it is

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    Btw to clarify white mags not red for the run.

I finally did it, here's my experience.

Team used - mag 5* r5 unascended, galan 6* r4, kate 6* r5A, titania 7* r2.

Venom - galan easy fight
    Kindred, Werewolf - easy fight with titania
    FAM - he have chitonous thorns, tried cgr first, got struck by his sp2 and died, but he seems to be a feasible option. Next went with maestro, play slowly until you get pierce and you can do it, but you need two cycles so there's lot of room to mess up, and maestro attack is low as well. Then went with mag who can completely cheese the fight.

Red skull - galan works great here due to huge amount of placebo he gets. Just stay aggressive. Galan died here, but took RS to 6% health.

Mysterio - Thanks to @Milan1405 . I never knew titania could avoid damage reflection, thnx for pointing out. Did him with like 2 revives with titania.

Sas - He is not that annoying, but kate didn't work for me, kate took him to 65%, and died. Went in with titania and took him to 25% then died. Changed my mastery set up to 3/3 despair and went in with titania again, he went down pretty easily. Just stay aggressive on last 30% health. Used 1 revive.

Photon - just herc-nuke. 3 revives here.

In my other path, I used 16 revives including 5 team revives. I completed this path in 5 revives, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Rewards

Disappointed asusual. Got the only one I didn't want. Anyways it is what it is

Glad to be of help! Congrats on finishing the challenge.