Options

Did you Win? (Serpent Raffle)

TerraTerra Posts: 8,038 ★★★★★

A no for me.

Did you Win? (Serpent Raffle) 336 votes

Yes, I won.
7%
Spity68ThatGuyYouSaw235Legendboy2411SummonerNRspiderbites0196Justcause102RookiiexxKINGxJULIANxxMeowsalotSaltE_Wenis69SirGamesBondTyphoonJJMACAzdefBirbmanGuest120193746239NüΚΞBringPopcornvictor158Toproller89 25 votes
No, I did not.
92%
GamerMasterSmokePantherusNZCrys23BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSnakeEyes69Zeke_the_XbotDrZolaSnizzbarBendyMegaSkater67JohnPaulBusuWorld EaterRaganatorFreakydTalha305RajabenshbHyperionTendersquad 311 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,038 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

My last pull was a Silver Surfer, arguably the worst cosmic 7* behind VtD and my last 2 Titans were Jabari so yeah i knew i was out of the running when they first announced the raffle on forums

Why do you feel he's the worst? He's got alot of good qualities.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited March 25
    No, I did not.
    The 4 was distributed on accounts that didn't have a single ticket 😂 how do you want us to trust? Then I have it in 6* the serpent so no big deal
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 127
    No, I did not.
    No one won
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 121 ★★
    No, I did not.
    millions of players and only 100 giveaway. So cheap of kabam. You better ods to win a lottery then this.
  • Options
    JamesybJamesyb Posts: 1
    No, I did not.
    No. What a surprise
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,853 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.
    Cure2024 said:

millions of players and only 100 giveaway. So cheap of kabam. You better ods to win a lottery then this.

I think theres gonna be at least 1 winner from the forums as their grounds of showing its not completely miniscule for future raffle announcements
  • Options
    ShadowFoxShadowFox Posts: 9
    No, I did not.
    I got a friend that didn’t do the event and had no raffle tickets but still got the 4 star constellation prize.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,911 ★★★★★
    Yes, I won.
    Did i even get sigs on 4* since i had him dup from Arena milestones?... I dont even know if those work like that or never did...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,699 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.

Did i even get sigs on 4* since i had him dup from Arena milestones?... I dont even know if those work like that or never did...

If it looks like u didnt u need to reload the game as its a visual issue been around for a few months now where sometimes the sig isnt showing properly
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,866 ★★★★★

20 sigs added on plus Iso bricks.
    I've checked mine.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,911 ★★★★★
    Yes, I won.

20 sigs added on plus Iso bricks.
    I've checked mine.
    Thanks
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,210 ★★★★
    No, the chance is kinda low. Only 100 6 star serpents and 10 7 star serpents are given out
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    Yes, I won.
    Yes
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,210 ★★★★

Yes

6 star or 7 star?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,728 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.
    I am lucky phil.

If you watched TV in Australia during the '80's you'd understand.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 189 ★★
    No, I did not.

Yes

Rwally
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 278 ★★
    edited March 26
    Yes, I won.
    Nah I'd win (i lost)
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 777 ★★★
    No, I did not.
    Terra said:

Polygon said:

My last pull was a Silver Surfer, arguably the worst cosmic 7* behind VtD and my last 2 Titans were Jabari so yeah i knew i was out of the running when they first announced the raffle on forums

Why do you feel he's the worst? He's got alot of good qualities.
    i mean, i get it, jabari panther, surfer, vtd, they are not bad (no, they are ). But in a class full of 90-100 points, 60 is definitely not what you want
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,573 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.
    If I would've won I'd totally donate my raffle prize to poor and needy.