**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8*s. What will they be like?

If 6*s introduced adrenaline, and 7*s have stat focus’s, then what will 8*s have? I think they should have a selectable built in boost, like at the beginning of a quest or battlegrounds match, you can choose if the champ has extra 20% damage or 20% health.

I also think it would be cool if they could do 2 stat focus for both offense and defense.

Lastly, extra adrenaline (not selected from stat focus,) would be really cool. Like 40% instead of normal 30%. Then select double adrenaline from the stat focus… 50% adrenaline!!

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They won't
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited March 27
    Stronger than 7s, and the option to not have an sp3, make it that 3 bars of power is just an sp2 but on steroids.

Make it a prefight selection or something
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

So y'all want 8-Stars, eh...

I do when
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    The time may be a ways away, but it's probably wise to acknowledge that eventually they will likely be a thing. People made that assumption with 7*s and they agonized about their release when the time came.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Kabam Jax said:

I do when
    end of '25 at this rate

• Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    Kabam Jax said:

nononononoonononoonononononoonononon
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

The time may be a ways away, but it's probably wise to acknowledge that eventually they will likely be a thing. People made that assumption with 7*s and they agonized about their release when the time came.

We or away from that’s no point on talks because we not even close to r6 7 stars
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,235 ★★★
    All US flag Stars by 2050 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    8* at the beginning will be as good as ascended rank 4 7*s
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    JUST NO. PLEASE NO.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Bro seriously, about new star levels. This cant be it right? A new star level every 5-6 years? Until what? 10,15,20 stars? Yall really gotta figure something out to keep the game alive or its gonna be real hard to keep players after that point imo
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    8* will silently and randomly nerf something on the attacker. Like silently and without knowing, for just 1 fight tigra won't be able to miss attacks or hulking can't gain buffs. It will be fun!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Bro seriously, about new star levels. This cant be it right? A new star level every 5-6 years? Until what? 10,15,20 stars? Yall really gotta figure something out to keep the game alive or its gonna be real hard to keep players after that point imo

U do know thats how games continue is adding new stuff on that msf went from yellow stars to reds to diamonds this game adds new stars so yes there will be every 5 years roughly be a new star which is quite long as reason is because the chase items of catalysts have to keep being added the game thrives mainly on stars than anything
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Kabam Jax said:

DNA3000 said:

If 6*s introduced adrenaline, and 7*s have stat focus’s, then what will 8*s have?

Probably something we can't anticipate, because 8* champs will be designed for the game as it exists then, not as it exists now. There's no pattern to SP3 meta game, Adrenalin, Stat Focus. Every time people have tried to extrapolate, they ended up being wildly wrong. Adrenalin is not an extension of the SP3 meta game. Stat Focus is not an extension of Adrenalin. The devs will probably want to add something completely new for 8* champs that isn't like those other things when those are finally designed.
    I didn’t expect to get this much popularity on this post! Lol
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

And you know he's serious when Jackson goes extra Canadian at the end..
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    It shows lack of creativity just adding a new star. 7 stars isn’t enough?
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

It shows lack of creativity just adding a new star. 7 stars isn’t enough?

I don’t mean them adding 8*s right now, I mean when they add them (4-5 years from now,) what will they be like?
  • Options
    Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163

If 6*s introduced adrenaline, and 7*s have stat focus’s, then what will 8*s have? I think they should have a selectable built in boost, like at the beginning of a quest or battlegrounds match, you can choose if the champ has extra 20% damage or 20% health.

I also think it would be cool if they could do 2 stat focus for both offense and defense.

Lastly, extra adrenaline (not selected from stat focus,) would be really cool. Like 40% instead of normal 30%. Then select double adrenaline from the stat focus… 50% adrenaline!!

What do you guys think?

Bro why ???? We just got 7 stars
  • Options
    Tim1234 said:

What do you guys think?

Bro why ???? We just got 7 stars
    Bro read the post above yours. I’m just hypothesizing about what they will be like in 4-5 years