**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WOW max milestone for paragon players (85% of the players)

I was looking at the WoW announcement tread and doing some maths to figure out how many points can a paragon player get or which milestone are paragon players are able to achieve but couldn’t fully calculate the points. What is the maximum milestone paragon players can achieve?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★
    18 point milestone
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    85% of the players?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

85% of the players?

This. What kind of maths did you do to get that number?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    I'm just hoping that there will be opportunities for extra points like with the Deathless Guilly objective for those that didn't manage to overcome the crazy difficult Abs Man.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 85

I'm just hoping that there will be opportunities for extra points like with the Deathless Guilly objective for those that didn't manage to overcome the crazy difficult Abs Man.

There were
    1 point compensation for robot objective and the deathless Guillotine point
    Im not sure but I think there will be another extra point for valiant, but if you are parangon that’s it, no more extra points
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    I think the extra point is in the exploration on the last round. There are 2 lanes on the last round so 1 point for completion and 1 point for exploration then the 6 objectives (4 for paragon and 6 for valiant)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian

85% of the players?

This. What kind of maths did you do to get that number?
    Paragon players are most definitely not 85% of all players. It is possible they could be 85% of all players eligible for Winter of Woe, although I think that's also not likely. That would imply that about one in seven players who are Paragon or higher is now Valiant. That seems a tad high, but it could be.