**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior Iron Man buff!

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,822 ★★★★★
edited March 28 in General Discussion
We did it boys and girls. He’s always looked so cool so I hope they do him justice when it comes to abilities

Kushala and Chee’ilth are staying as is (as expected). Glad they’re focusing on overhauls now

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    Sweet finally shame not groot still hate hes a meme
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    And of course he's one of the few Cosmics i don't have surprisingly lol
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★
    FINALLY !!!!
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Err.. does this mean he is gonna be available as a 7* as well?...
    Hope its a good buff and not one of those mid ones... Otherwise its a double heartbreak

I have faith in Kabam. I think they have way more hits than misses when it comes to mid size updates and overhauls. Other than a few value buffs/small changes they’ve done (like Dani and Nova) I think they’ve been doing an excellent job

Hope they change his animations up too
    I agree, there have been just a few that weren't that great..
    Funny thing though... If they were to make him exactly like OG Iron Man buffed.. I would be happy.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

And of course he's one of the few Cosmics i don't have surprisingly lol

Then you were a very happy summoner until today...
    Sup IM was only followed by "Ah cra*... My luck sucks"
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 113
    Justice for Dr Strange
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Finally, I just pulled him not long ago, (remember this post?) and he's getting buffed finally
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/360744/just-pulled-the-worst-cosmic-i-could-have-ever-pulled-today#latest
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Good news. Wonder if they are going to drop him into the Titan crystal in two weeks.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
    AWESOME NEWS!
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Good news for inferior iron man.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    Is this an April fools post before April fools itself?

Superior Iron Man is the last champ I was expecting to be buffed since he is @Kabam Miike 's nemesis
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,822 ★★★★★

Good news. Wonder if they are going to drop him into the Titan crystal in two weeks.

I’d have to say no. It’s still months before his buff and he’s a full dud right now lol

I could see Luke or Red Guardian make their way to the crystal since they recently got buffed. Sinister and SIM might come later this year after they get their buffs
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    LETS GO MY BUFF CONCEPTS CAME TRUE!
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Sagas are 3 month long intervals, so we still got 2 full months before the next saga begins. This doesn't even account for him dropping sometime in the middle of the saga either, so we very well could not be seeing his buff for 2-4 months from now
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    I could not be happier hearing this! SIM has always been one of my favorite champions due to his model in game and his comic self.

I've always wanted to see him get an overhaul and there is so much potential for his Buff! I can’t wait to see it!
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 824 ★★★
    I have him as 6 star duped so I'm quite happy
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Sagas are 3 month long intervals, so we still got 2 full months before the next saga begins. This doesn't even account for him dropping sometime in the middle of the saga either, so we very well could not be seeing his buff for 2-4 months from now
    They did release the buffed Nightcrawler at the start of the current saga, so it's possible we will see his rework in June. Plus I think the next saga will be focused on cosmic and tech, based on the buff.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 747 ★★★
    I hope they give him a visual update too, yk like they did with og iron man, superior iron man's suit is
    "The Endo-Sym Armor. A liquid smart-metal design, it utilizes elements of Symbiotes, and its boot process is fully psionic."
    So they really could do a lot of stuff visually with him
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    My goat, my first r4 and r5 4* back in the day, he was an AQ monster.
  • Options

I hope they give him a visual update too, yk like they did with og iron man, superior iron man's suit is
    "The Endo-Sym Armor. A liquid smart-metal design, it utilizes elements of Symbiotes, and its boot process is fully psionic."
    So they really could do a lot of stuff visually with him

I'm hoping for the SP3 he transforms into a Hulkbuster armor and then reveals his face at the end.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 784 ★★★
    Finally 🥺
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Once again, a horrible choice for a buff.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★

Once again, a horrible choice for a buff.

.....Do you play the game?