**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam..what's the update on the AI issues, dropped inputs, and other bug fixes?

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 953 ★★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

Seriously dex is absolutely terrible right now what the hell is going on??

Onslaught is highly affected by these issues, his block animation DOES NOT TRIGGER on time!
  • Options

It’s getting worse and worse everyday there’s almost no point in playing right now, it’s a bummer

I was playing BGs yesterday and had dropped inputs AGAIN. My champ would have gotten wrecked if I had not immediately recognized the dropped input, and reacted with the unparalled speed of the AI when it's cheating (blocking while in the middle of getting back up, after getting knocked down lol).

😑
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    I was playing the Showcase last night against Venom and my special wouldn't go off. I was not special locked. Then I got wrecked in 2 hits. At least it was the first fight so I could restart without having to use a revive. It is 5 energy per node though. A new trend. Energy is depleting fast now with input failures on first or second fights requiring a restart for the unwillingness to use a revive so early in a quest.

We have increased difficulty, AI on drugs, revive farms gone, input failures, and lags. A perfect storm. Also no response. Can we at least get an acknowledgement that this is being looked into?
  • Options
    TraveuseTraveuse Posts: 9
    I've noticed recently that if I'm holding block going into the fight, the game straight up doesn't recognize my finger is holding the screen to block. And I'll eat a combo. I've held block going into hundreds of fights, why is the game now punishing me for it?
  • Options
    TraveuseTraveuse Posts: 9

Even when I do it with my right thumb (holding block with my left -> swiping left with my right). It works normally but doesn't register at all during specials (this happens in any form of content)

This is also super frustrating! Used to be able to block some bullets on falcons sp1 then dex the end of it, but these days the game does nothing, or drops block when I try to dex the end.
  • Options
    Asim38 said:

I was playing the Showcase last night against Venom and my special wouldn't go off. I was not special locked. Then I got wrecked in 2 hits. At least it was the first fight so I could restart without having to use a revive. It is 5 energy per node though. A new trend. Energy is depleting fast now with input failures on first or second fights requiring a restart for the unwillingness to use a revive so early in a quest.

We have increased difficulty, AI on drugs, revive farms gone, input failures, and lags. A perfect storm. Also no response. Can we at least get an acknowledgement that this is being looked into?

Looking like a recipe for more money in Kabam's pockets. Profit over Players.
  • Options
    Traveuse said:

I've noticed recently that if I'm holding block going into the fight, the game straight up doesn't recognize my finger is holding the screen to block. And I'll eat a combo. I've held block going into hundreds of fights, why is the game now punishing me for it?

Same here. It's as if the defender has a unblockable buff or something that we somehow didn't see
  • Options
    CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    Oy Kabam, you guys might need to buff those revive spawns in quests instead of this Apocotherapy quest where one gets ounly one revive in a day in the meantime of these troubling bug

This bug is so ridiculous it even prevents a popular pro, obf not me, from getting a solo.

I mean its so obvious and you guys do not want new players to see this
  • Options
    edited March 28
    And here we go again!! In BGs, my Jessica Jones just got stunned while out of range of Shocker's Sp 2, and she got parried and stunned while trying to throw her Sp 2. How???

Absorbing Man has also been a problem. His Specials still hit attackers when the attacker is out of range. Mind boggling!
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 82

And here we go again!! In BGs, my Jessica Jones just got stunned while out of range of Shocker's Sp 2, and she got parried and stunned while trying to throw her Sp 2. How???

Absorbing Man has also been a problem. His Specials still hit attackers when the attacker is out of range. Mind boggling!

Just experienced exact same issue with Shocker in BG today
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 267
    Battlegrounds is the worst. It's the biggest, most obvious proof of how the game is being programmed to cheat the players and override their skills. It's downright shameful.
  • Options

Oy Kabam, you guys might need to buff those revive spawns in quests instead of this Apocotherapy quest where one gets ounly one revive in a day in the meantime of these troubling bug

This bug is so ridiculous it even prevents a popular pro, obf not me, from getting a solo.

@CoffeeLover

I don't believe they heard you. Funny how they jumped to nerfing the revive farm "for the benefit of the game", (which we know is about Kabam's $ bottom line $ no matter how much they tried to pretend like it wasn't), but they overlook the costly problems with the game. They rather players now spend money or units on revives, instead of getting them for free, to deal with plaguing issues. Kabam has been steadily pushing the game in a pay-to-play direction.
  • Options
    CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33

@CoffeeLover

I don't believe they heard you. Funny how they jumped to nerfing the revive farm "for the benefit of the game", (which we know is about Kabam's $ bottom line $ no matter how much they tried to pretend like it wasn't), but they overlook the costly problems with the game. They rather players now spend money or units on revives, instead of getting them for free, to deal with plaguing issues. Kabam has been steadily pushing the game in a pay-to-play direction.
    Not surprised tbh... but
    This is ideally work for pro-players and not casual players, like me, since they tend to tap and slide their screen on the highest level *ahem, necro, carina, ahem*

Got to look into the number of these pros compared to the casuals, since they're the ones that tend to do these hardcore stuff and should be prepping for revives or they have to reset their journey in the quest.

I believe this is the case since good-skilled players are loyal to the game, the pros in my past legends alliance still play till this day despite the bugs and connection issues going on... Unbelievable and sad.

In the end, folks need to earn their hustle... but please do fix these nonsense issues in the game ASAP so that casuals like me could enjoy the flow and resulting in a positively consideration for spending money on offers.

P.S. How to tag admins in here? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
  • Options

Just experienced exact same issue with Shocker in BG today
    It's one thing for that to happen if you actually get hit, but to be clearly out of range of his Special 2, and still get stunned is absolute insanity.
  • Options

Battlegrounds is the worst. It's the biggest, most obvious proof of how the game is being programmed to cheat the players and override their skills. It's downright shameful.

"most obvious proof of how the game is being programmed to cheat players"

Nailed it.
  • Options
    BasNLBasNL Posts: 52

Traveuse said:

Same here. It's as if the defender has a unblockable buff or something that we somehow didn't see
    Exactly that. It costed me 2 deaths in AW. Since there was masochism I didn't want to parry. But the block seemed disappearing and got hit "through" the block.
  • Options
    edited April 4
    BasNL said:

Traveuse said:

Exactly that. It costed me 2 deaths in AW. Since there was masochism I didn't want to parry. But the block seemed disappearing and got hit "through" the block.
    No unblockable buff, no disorient debuff, no crush debuff, defender has no unblockable mediums and whatnots, etc etc....NOTHING.

Yet our champs still get smashed while holding block.
  • Options
    edited April 4
    Asim38 said:

I'm still trying to get answers for this. The speed on Gorr's Special attacks were increased without warning. Bottom vid is of an older fight against Gorr with his normal speed. Top vid you can see where the speed increases.

https://youtube.com/shorts/5SqO3oPiBh0?si=S6WZYFfoi4E8HwVu
  • Options
    2K views but still no response from any game team member! Classic Kabam
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67

They want to grind lots of units out of it, that's why...
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 558 ★★★
    We are aware of the issue, but it’s too hard and we don’t know how to fix it

Here’s a new relic
  • Options

Maybe we should "insult" someone or curse. That will get their attention real quick. Will even get a warning in the inbox lol
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

The way the AI functions is not a bug it’s intentional and it got really bad when they introduced 7* into game because they were trying to raise the difficulty and it’s been terrible since.

Just look at the way the defenders side step attacks now should tell you it’s not a bug, or how they have mastered all the different types of intercepting. This has been programmed into the game not a bug.

It's some of everything. The AI has been ridiculously aggressive. We don't want a passive AI, but it also shouldn't be so aggressive that it makes performing necessary counter attacks, such as intercepts to remove buffs, damn near impossible.

There are times when I'll be attempting an intercept, combo, striker, or special, and the game would freeze, or drop inputs. This causes timing to be thrown off, and when the game unfreezes, or my champ doesn't finish it's combo, it allows the AI to immediately counter.
  • Options

Maybe we should "insult" someone or curse. That will get their attention real quick. Will even get a warning in the inbox lol
    LoL I would not recommend it buddy! I’m sure they read all of the thread but they choose not to response, especially anything about bugs. I think this is the strategy from the team leader. But if you comment anything directly about them like conspiracy stuff like that, they will jump in very fast :))
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★

This!!! it shows so much in this game mode that they want to control the outcome of everything. If you’re playing a stack opponent, you get better deck roll easier AI and vice versa and always come the end of the fight if you’re winning AI find some BS split second hole. I feel you bro.

• Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    I almost feel like nodes are not even needed if they’re going to be constantly upping the AI the AI now plays specifically to the champion you’re using, and basically plays to the node along with adjusting speeds just makes for such a fun experience. Just seems like a company obsessed with control I mean literally proof is in how they handle the forum, completely blocking what they the only form I’ve been on that completely about five years where all of the sudden you got users on here 24 hours a day that find their way into every forum post to blindly defend the company that doesn’t seem on purpose or anything. Lol