What do you think Superior Iron Man’s new kit is gonna look like?

2»

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I'd like this to be another buff where they step outside of the usual. Buff immune with passive DOT effects, a miss mechanic that only works against Daredevils, and a persistent charge based adaptive rampup like Sinister's but good or like She-Hulk's but can stack.

That would be weird
    Easter eggs and stepping away from archetypes makes the world go round.
    I mean a buff immune cosmic, those don't exist and it defeats the purpose of using mystics if every single buff he has is passive. Who would you use to counter him then? I don't want a rework to make him a pure defender
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,381 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

I'd like this to be another buff where they step outside of the usual. Buff immune with passive DOT effects, a miss mechanic that only works against Daredevils, and a persistent charge based adaptive rampup like Sinister's but good or like She-Hulk's but can stack.

That would be weird
    Easter eggs and stepping away from archetypes makes the world go round.
    I mean a buff immune cosmic, those don't exist and it defeats the purpose of using mystics if every single buff he has is passive. Who would you use to counter him then? I don't want a rework to make him a pure defender
    In order
    Who says he couldn't be the first buff immune cosmic? Maybe his symbiote based armor om noms them. Maybe his passives can change to superior buffs but only after an SP3. Who knows? The class tendencies aren't iron rules meant to restrict characteristics on penalty of death.

You shouldn't expect any mystic to dominate every cosmic just because of their class. That's not how it has ever worked. It's class advantage and not class dominance.

You use a smart matchup that considers the rest of his abilities and exploits his weaknesses, just like every other champ in every other matchup.

How does buff immunity make him a pure defender? Maybe he'd end up a glass cannon.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Stacks up energy vulnerabilities with medium,builds Armor ups with light ,converts Armor ups to inflict incinerates on opponent on specials
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Hopefully better than OG Iron Man and good enough to make him top 10 in the cosmic class.
    I feel like champs who are currently garbage like him, Cyclops or Groot should get massive overhauls that make them extremely strong (either on offense or on defense) to compensate for the fact they've been garbage for years and nobody every really used them.

They've already said they aren't doing buffs like that after magneto
    Well, OG Hulk buff happened so whatever they said back then doesn't really matter lol
    And og hulk has damage but not much beyond that, as opposed to magneto who completely invalidates a hell of a lot of incredibly annoying fights
    Hulk is way more used now. The ability to permanently stun lock is busted and he has some nice bits of utility aside from the big damage. He had a great buff imo.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Hopefully better than OG Iron Man and good enough to make him top 10 in the cosmic class.
    I feel like champs who are currently garbage like him, Cyclops or Groot should get massive overhauls that make them extremely strong (either on offense or on defense) to compensate for the fact they've been garbage for years and nobody every really used them.

They've already said they aren't doing buffs like that after magneto
    Well, OG Hulk buff happened so whatever they said back then doesn't really matter lol
    And og hulk has damage but not much beyond that, as opposed to magneto who completely invalidates a hell of a lot of incredibly annoying fights
    Hulk is way more used now. The ability to permanently stun lock is busted and he has some nice bits of utility aside from the big damage. He had a great buff imo.
    Hulk is easily top 5 in the science class and the 7* for me at least is almost always instaban. Really hope Superior Iron Man gets the same treatment or close.
    edited March 30
    @ItsClobberinTime I’m hoping SIM becomes at least a top 10 cosmic champion after the buff.
    Being currently the worst (or second worst) champ in the game alongside groot, which I also hope gets an overhaul, he deserves it.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

@ItsClobberinTime I’m hoping SIM becomes at least a top 10 cosmic champion after the buff.
    Being currently the worst (or second worst) champ in the game alongside groot, which I also hope gets an overhaul, he deserves it.

Fingers crossed, I hope he does too. Like I said I think all the meme champs, and I'm not talking about the bad ones nobody uses or cares about I mean the ones that are so bad people r5 ascend them and use them as a joke (Kamala, Cyclops both, Groot, Iron Patriot, Sentry etc), deserve overhauls that put them at least on the top 10 in their classes whether it's purely for defense or offense or dual threat doesn't matter. They deserve compensation for being the running gag since they came to the game.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    edited March 30
    Mrt9810 said:

I think he is going to have immortality that last as long as you keep attacking. Hes going to have huge burst damage on every hit that ramps up and a nice long stun on his sp2. Also true strike on sp 1. and immune to recoil damage... let me know if I missed anything ;)

Yes only thing missed is he won't be another Hercules 🤣🤣🤣
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    Given how rat sh!t he is right now anything will be an improvement.