**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this an oversight misrepresentation or accidental false advertising?

ValrozValroz Posts: 203 ★★
edited March 31 in General Discussion
Why is there a picture of a revive when you do not get a revive even upon exploration? This is in the easy mode of the daily quests for revives and healing potions. In the expert mode you get an L2 revive. Shouldn’t we get an L1 revive in the easy section?

Shouldn’t the picture just be healing potions?

Just asking.

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Potential vs reality
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

AadhyVan said:

The forum post was clear on the chances of obtaining L1 and L2 revives.

Yo I thought Apothebruh was introduced to remove chance based opportunity to get revives players were using in 3.2.6 farming.

But Kabam somehow introduced scuffed chance based farming with 1% rng, that's right 1% for a revive.

GOD BLESS !!!!!!
    Kabam removed the 3.2.6 farming since it was a really high chance for revives and was able to be autofighted. You can still get revives from it now, but it is so low that it isn't worth going through it anymore.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

AadhyVan said:

Yo I thought Apothebruh was introduced to remove chance based opportunity to get revives players were using in 3.2.6 farming.

But Kabam somehow introduced scuffed chance based farming with 1% rng, that's right 1% for a revive.

GOD BLESS !!!!!!
    It wasn’t chance based opportunity from 3.2.6. They actually removed revive spawn from monthly quest which was chance based to introduce star rarity chests which has a fixed chance of 0-0.1% to give revive.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

AadhyVan said:

GOD BLESS !!!!!!
    Kabam removed the 3.2.6 farming since it was a really high chance for revives and was able to be autofighted. You can still get revives from it now, but it is so low that it isn't worth going through it anymore.
    Kabam called it chance based farming, they said we want to remove players depending on RNG to get revives, so we are giving sure based revive (1 daily 😋) and 1% CHANCE for a bonus revive.

Don't trust me? It's in their announcement post or something. @Graves_3
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    edited April 1
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Kabam called it chance based farming, they said we want to remove players depending on RNG to get revives, so we are giving sure based revive (1 daily 😋) and 1% CHANCE for a bonus revive.

Your earlier post, you literally quoted their Orange Text statement that clearly says up to 5% chance on the random.

So you’ve cherry-picked ONLY the 1% portion implying that is the ONLY chance there is (so don't do that one, do the 5% chance one).

May still be bad, but don't have to twist it into something worse.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    edited April 1

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Your earlier post, you literally quoted their Orange Text statement that clearly says up to 5% chance on the random.

So you’ve cherry-picked ONLY the 1% portion implying that is the ONLY chance there is (so don't do that one, do the 5% chance one).

May still be bad, but don't have to twist it into something worse.
    But the post of OP highlights more towards "fake advertisement" of easy difficulty.
    That easy difficulty has 1% chance for revive.
    Maybe try to figure out whole stuff before accusing THE Valiant of cherry picking 😉
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 215
    Should I make you feel jealous 😏

This is very some of the screenshot I took otherwise I got around 30 lvl2 revive during the course of 2 months
    And these all are different screenshots on different days and yes sometimes I got 2 lvl2 revive on single day
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    I actually got one from Easy level, the other day 😱.

I seriously considered making a forum thread just to acknowledge it: