**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

T6CC fragment increase

Omega6Omega6 Posts: 24
when are we going to see an increase on T6CC because 2% and 5% ain’t getting it done for a PG players. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

As a player with one more necro run until exploration, I have a shockingly low amount of t6cc coming in at the mo.

I’d like more, but I guess it’s one of the more highly regulated commodities to make people push for valiant.

We still don't have it in overabundance as Valiants, tbh. We get much, much more of it than paragons, but not as much as you're probably thinking or hoping
  • Options
    Glassback said:

As a player with one more necro run until exploration, I have a shockingly low amount of t6cc coming in at the mo.

I’d like more, but I guess it’s one of the more highly regulated commodities to make people push for valiant.

I understand that 100% I just wish there was some increase to make it a lil easier lol
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Glassback said:

We still don't have it in overabundance as Valiants, tbh. We get much, much more of it than paragons, but not as much as you're probably thinking or hoping
    Titan paragon, I like that!

Just putt g all my eggs in the basket of the new daily
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Glassback said:

It depends. If you are a valiant and even a moderate spender, then t6cc does start to flood in and you won't really have a shortage. I get t6cc at a higher rate these days than the t6b and t3a (also needed to rank 5/2) coming in since I don't bother with high tier war anymore.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    I'm still sick of only getting t6cc fragments in raids
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Glassback said:

It depends. If you are a valiant and even a moderate spender, then t6cc does start to flood in and you won't really have a shortage. I get t6cc at a higher rate these days than the t6b and t3a (also needed to rank 5/2) coming in since I don't bother with high tier war anymore.
    I was thinking of a more low spend or ftp perspective which is the most realistic imo. The bgs store update recently did open the floodgates a bit more but most of it is in cash offers or very high tier war and stuff which I didn't want to factor in
  • Options

It’s sad that’s the only place where you can get a good chunk of it.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    I'm getting fully formed T6 and T4 alpha from Valiant crystals. 😉
    What are you talking about?
  • Options

That's so bad man, all my 9/9 chests have been t6cc silly
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,950 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Obviously being THE VALIANT has it's perks. The rng gods favour you, my friend. ☺️

I'm not sure if I've pulled a full t6cc yet, maybe one in the past but don't remember.

I also just seen you said full t4 alpha and realize you're joking, lmao
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Obviously being THE VALIANT has it's perks. The rng gods favour you, my friend. ☺️

I'm not sure if I've pulled a full t6cc yet, maybe one in the past but don't remember.

I also just seen you said full t4 alpha and realize you're joking, lmao
    Lol I meant T-3 Alpha but hey happy April fools day 🥴
  • Options
    F_22_HurukaF_22_Huruka Posts: 4
    edited June 10
    Can someone plz talk about the problem with no t6cc at thronebreaker, like not even frags I’d be happy with a 5-10% cc selector, right now selling t5cc and buying t5cc. To get t6cc is ridiculous like 1000$ for 1 full cat, rank up store is not doin much when you only have t4cc to buy. Like I’m not trying to be annoying or rude but like really. Ever since the big move up I’ve been really pissed off about that because before when I was at uncollected it made since but I jumped up 2 levels because I had so many 6*s at rank 4 and 1 7* at rank 1 @KabamJax
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,499 ★★★★★

Can someone plz talk about the problem with no t6cc at thronebreaker, like not even frags I’d be happy with a 5-10% cc selector, right now selling t5cc and buying t5cc. To get t6cc is ridiculous like 1000$ for 1 full cat, rank up store is not doin much when you only have t4cc to buy. Like I’m not trying to be annoying or rude but like really. Ever since the big move up I’ve been really pissed off about that because before when I was at uncollected it made since but I jumped up 2 levels because I had so many 6*s at rank 4 and 1 7* at rank 1

... There is plenty of T6CC in content...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,593 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Glassback said:

Nah man, the bg store give us generous amount

Can someone plz talk about the problem with no t6cc at thronebreaker, like not even frags I’d be happy with a 5-10% cc selector, right now selling t5cc and buying t5cc. To get t6cc is ridiculous like 1000$ for 1 full cat, rank up store is not doin much when you only have t4cc to buy. Like I’m not trying to be annoying or rude but like really. Ever since the big move up I’ve been really pissed off about that because before when I was at uncollected it made since but I jumped up 2 levels because I had so many 6*s at rank 4 and 1 7* at rank 1 @KabamJax

Thronebreakers don't need t6cc get to paragon if you want paragon level rewards
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

Thronebreaker absolutely don’t need t6cc. They shouldn’t even be able to use it, because tb absolutely shouldn’t have 7*s, and they shouldn’t have 6 t3a and t6b sitting around to rank 5 a 6*
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Thronebreaker absolutely don’t need t6cc. They shouldn’t even be able to use it, because tb absolutely shouldn’t have 7*s, and they shouldn’t have 6 t3a and t6b sitting around to rank 5 a 6*
    But I do I have plenty of t3a actually get at least 6 a month if I had to guess not even trying to get them I just do
  • Options

• Options

Bro wants to 7r2 that Adam all while being TB💀
    Literally just finish act-7 then 8.1 with that overpowered Adam, you'll be Paragon in no time.
  • Options
    If anyone is wondering why names don’t match my other forums acc got banned so I’m having to use my alt acc
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 199 ★★
    Once you get valiant you get a lot more
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 177
    Omega6 said:

when are we going to see an increase on T6CC because 2% and 5% ain’t getting it done for a PG players. @Kabam Miike

Lol I am Valiant and I get so less it feels like an eternity to R2 one 7* or R5 one 6* But I am happy .

U don't understand u will get more also other valiants account will get more. The account I face in BGs have 5-6 R3 rest R2 or R5+Asc. That will make it more difficult as there are 25% t6CC in BG store - the best source of t6CC.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

You should very easily be paragon with that roster