Options

I seen a player post this regarding battlegrounds

CaviCavi Posts: 59
edited April 1 in General Discussion
[image removed]
See I knew it wasn’t just me!!! These modders are real and they cheating. This meta was definitely rigged and I think kabam should investigate because it’s almost impossible to win 2 matches in a row.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Dude has 4 rank 3 7 star champs
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 617 ★★★
    That makes him a modder?
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★
    I think usafa has 6 or 7 so
  • Options
    Not necessarily but they winning against onslaught with like og daredevil no block damage and Permanently stunning people in matches through mods, so they wins always 50-51k
  • Options
    I congratulate any player who reached this level but it doesn’t mean they cannot cheat in battlegrounds or have not used mercs/mods
  • Options
    I mean it’s pretty sad to cheat on a game like this. What do you get out of it? Summoner brawl is vetted so no reason to use mods. I don’t get it
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    Cavi said:

Not necessarily but they winning against onslaught with like og daredevil no block damage and Permanently stunning people in matches through mods, so they wins always 50-51k

Then share the fight details... This profile picture doesn't prove the account was using mods.
  • Options
    You telling everyone in the world since it’s no reason to cheat in your opinion I guess modders don’t exist? Please explain how is this offensive to you when it’s proven facts kabam even compensated us over modders and sent messages. I guess I’m just dumb and disliked so anything I say gets bashed
  • Options
    I’m not coming at you lol and no of course there’s modders in this game, I’m just wonder why people gotta cheat on a phone game
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,552 ★★★★★
    Ur not allowed to post pics of what u think people cheating as its against the rules of calling people out report player in game and leave it at that
  • Options

• Options
    edited April 1
    [image removed]
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    @Cavi I'm sure he's already been reported, especially given @BeroMan already put him out there, so wtf was the point of coming to the forums about it, like anything is gonna happen here?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 946 ★★★★
    edited April 1
    I know this guy he’s in my global and is super chill lmao. If having 4 7* r3s is your gripe, one of the officers in my alliance has 5, and usafa has like 8 lol. Hell lagacy has 4. There have been plenty of offers that included t4a.

If you’re saying he has suspicious fight results, well then like others have said you’d need to show fight stats, otherwise you don’t have any evidence we can go off of.
  • Options
    If he reported maybe he wants us to report too. Why would he post it so thousands of people to see it if it wasn’t a concern he wanted publicly addressed? Why the hostility and the cursing?
  • Options
    @raven5220 look if i offended you my bad but it wasn’t intentional please don’t curse at me bruh I don’t think any of us deserve that type of comment. It’s just a general concern and I’m in no way bashing the game I’m just trying to help kabam improve the game by getting rid of Cheaterss!!!! That’s it
  • Options
    @Bendy if I knew I could not post that here I would have not done it.
  • Options
    @raven5220 another rude comment, so you don’t find that offensive. You honestly mean to tell me you would walk up to Mike Tyson and tell him the same comment? You really think it’s ok to talk to people like that fine but you don’t have reply to my comments I won’t reply to yours. Good day…
  • Options
    @Vegeta9001 i played against him in battlegrounds too and a couple of his alley teammates perfect matches everytime with bad counters
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Cavi said:

@raven5220 another rude comment, so you don’t find that offensive. You honestly mean to tell me you would walk up to Mike Tyson and tell him the same comment? You really think it’s ok to talk to people like that fine but you don’t have reply to my comments I won’t reply to yours. Good day…

No, because Mike Tyson wouldn't be acting like this, whatsoever.

I don't get offended because I know what the real world is like and I've lived in it, especially the internet, lol
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,552 ★★★★★
    edited April 1
    Cavi said:

@Bendy if I knew I could not post that here I would have not done it.

15. We take cheating very seriously, it undermines everything The Contest stands for. However leave that moderation to us. Posts accusing other Summoners or Alliances of cheating will be removed. If you are having problems with another Summoner or suspect someone of cheating, please report this to Support or privately message a moderator.

From there rules
  • Options
    @raven5220 it’s just me and I don’t live in the real world I live on the internet. Ok I’ll be cyber bullied through comments in another life your words are insulting and degrading me. I’m not replying to you
  • Options
    Well I don’t post here much so I’m getting scolded like I know better. I’m just trying to be helpful but it seems like you can’t say nothing on here without being humiliated
  • Options
    Damn no comment look I’m off these forums too much negativity
This discussion has been closed.