Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mastery loadout error

SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
My first loadout has an error any time I try to switch to it. I think the error has to do with the extra mastery point that was paid out but I can not swap to it at all to adjust.

Comments

• Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Same here. I set up a second load out and when I tried to switch back to the first load out I got an error message. It undid my second load out but it won’t let me return to the first, original load out. And I’m missing the extra mastery point in the second load out.
  • Options
    Cadenator777Cadenator777 Posts: 1
    With my masteries my pi and attack/defence have decreased my 6* her used to be 30k ish but after using masteries he now only 25k
  • Options
    poleeepoleee Posts: 2
    I have same issue. Cannot switch loadout to first one because i got network error and then my second set resets. And a have -1 point to recover from this set up. I think this is the general problem.

• Options
    @Kabam Miike , @“”Kabam Jax” - any word on the status of mastery load out fixes? You have several bugs. Suicide masteries not working when switching between load outs. Error message appears when trying to switch back to load out 1. Error message wipes out the active mastery load out. Missing 60th mastery point. Will the grace period for free loadouts be extended, since we have already lost three days to these bugs?
  • Options
    I have the same issue. Still broken and my it seems like my ticket will be closed.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra - can someone please give us an update on the mastery bugs, please. More than half of the free trial period has elapsed and we still can’t set up load outs to try. The courtesy of an update would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian
    If I’m understanding correctly after lots of these mastery posts, is it sometimes allowing you to have 1 extra mastery point than you should be allowed to have ?
    And then sounds like that is resulting in problems switching between different loadouts ?

If so, wonder if someone could try (on the one that has given them 1 too many points), reset that Loadout (maybe just 1 branch) and redo it EXCEPT for that extra point.
    Just leave that errant point unaccounted for in your setup tree.

Then see if you can swap to a different Loadout set.

ie, have all your Loadout sets free from having used that errant extra point. Just use the number of points that you *should* only have (without the extra point).
  • Options
    RaselRanaRaselRana Posts: 8

With my masteries my pi and attack/defence have decreased my 6* her used to be 30k ish but after using masteries he now only 25k

Facing the same problem bro. I hope kabam solve it immediately.
  • Options
    SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    This seems pretty ridiculous that the free resets expire and I still don’t even have access to one of my loadouts with not even a confirmation of the issue.