Options

Recoils not adding up with loadouts

Recoils aren’t adding 60% attack since loadouts added today. Can anyone else confirm?

Comments

• Options
    JounaaPeeJounaaPee Posts: 18
    Same issue
  • Options
    JounaaPeeJounaaPee Posts: 18
    Same issue
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    edited April 1
    I placed on Recoil masteries and all my PI shot up as expected. Not sure what others are running into.

EDIT: Okay, it's doing it for me now as well. I was playing around seeing if I could set default AWD and switched to that and back to Recoils and the attack bonus went away
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    I set my mastery loadouts an hour or so back. Suicides weren't adding attack or PI increase. I just now reset all my points in that loadout and respeced them exactly as they were. Now they are displaying and working correctly.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 641 ★★★
    Glad I'm not the only one. Set an everyday & recoil setup. The recoil setup was almost 3k PI lower per champion. Really confused
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,822 Guardian
    Ive reported this.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 377 ★★★
    If you choose to make a Suicide build, and change to a different build, the Suicide build won't work right when you activate it again; You'll need to re-build it every time you choose it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,227 ★★★★★

This is something we're looking into right now.

It works if you re do it all if you switch to another mastery load out the recoil tree just stop works
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★
    Wait. Is android bugged? I have no load out options and no April fools quest. I've assumed everybody is joking about the quest
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    I don't have any updates available or any changes in mastery setup or April fools event...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,053 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Wait. Is android bugged? I have no load out options and no April fools quest. I've assumed everybody is joking about the quest

You need to install the update to see both of these things.
  • Options
    24kMAGiCx24kMAGiCx Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike on a subject of bugs with mastery loadouts the AW defense tick box disappeared for me. Not sure if it was reported already
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 64
    24kMAGiCx said:

@Kabam Miike on a subject of bugs with mastery loadouts the AW defense tick box disappeared for me. Not sure if it was reported already

It wasn't supposed to be live till next week i think
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Is this just a PI/visual issue or the champs actually don't get the attack bonus? Because the I still take recoil damage and the bleed/poison too
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,227 ★★★★★

Is this just a PI/visual issue or the champs actually don't get the attack bonus? Because the I still take recoil damage and the bleed/poison too

It not visual
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 57
    Anyone else concerned that if you have to rebuild your offensive masteries every time to get them to work, how many other masteries which you can't just notice by looking at attack also aren't applying without manual reset?
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    51monPa_ said:

Recoils aren’t adding 60% attack since loadouts added today. Can anyone else confirm?

April fools!
  • Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 55
    Here's what happened with me.
    Seems like whole mastery loadout didn't get activated even tho it says loadout active.

In this "above pic" you can see my normal aka genera setup is active & even pi is correct as per that loadout.
    Now, when I switch to arenas aka sucides setup. Literally made no difference in pi, actually it reduced the pi instead from my general loadout one
    Here's 👇👇

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Loadout 1 seems to be working like old mastery setup.
    Loadout 2 and 3? Not so much.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    So currently the work around is to just redo the whole recoil tree?
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 523 ★★★

So currently the work around is to just redo the whole recoil tree?

Even that is not working for some I think. Maybe only loadout 1 is working so you might wanna put points for recoil mastery in it