Options

Spirit Gauge Move

Spirit guage should be moved. I cannot tell you hope many times it has messed up my flight swiping back and inadvertantly hitting a full spirit guage just to push the defender over to a sp3 and wreck the whole flight. Suggestion to move the spirit guage to just right of the 3 power bars on the bottom

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    I've hit that button accidentally so many times I just laugh about it now.
  • Options
    CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 55
    Absolutely agree! It's should be moved just behind the Special attack button. Even youtubers hit that button by accident all the time. Don't understand why there is a push for the move. Kabam likes it understandably lol. But it is a pain an a little unfair sometimes.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★

Absolutely agree! It's should be moved just behind the Special attack button. Even youtubers hit that button by accident all the time. Don't understand why there is a push for the move. Kabam likes it understandably lol. But it is a pain an a little unfair sometimes.

Because it's a good place to have it on, easy to reach and not blocking anything.
    Move it further away and it complicates stuff ex: for players with handicap och users with small hands they can have a hard time to reach it. User who plays the game on bigger devices such as tablets.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited April 2
    I've strangely only had it happen once to me and it was yesterday, what a coincidence that I came across this post lol. Other's seem to be experiencing a lot more frequently somehow