A heads up for those affected by the new mastery switching bug.

Flamingo_dudeFlamingo_dude Member Posts: 11
I read a couple of post of people switching between masteries and not receivieng the damage boost from liquid courage and Double edge, but still get the debuffs.

One solution for now is that you reapply the suicide build, that way you will get the bonus attack back.
I havent tried other methods, but for now thats a solution.

Comments

• Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 272 ★★
    edited April 2
    Doesn't work unfortunately, I've flipped back and forth and the attack bonuses aren't applying
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 828 ★★★
    edited April 2
    Classic Kabam stitch up, good one, maybe on the 2nd it will start working.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 199
    Mine isn’t reapplying suicide buffs either
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    edited April 2
    So glad I didn't update before I finished war attack.. I'd have been really raging.. but I still am because my AQ team is entirely based on a Recoil build...this is nuts
    In fact, I view the game as unplayable rn
  • Flamingo_dudeFlamingo_dude Member Posts: 11
    I would restart the game and try again. I also only had 1 loadout when i tried. And just reapplied the mastery point in the offense tab, while having that loadput as active.

But either way send a support ticket, more people reporting = (hopefully) quicker fix.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,354 Guardian

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,438 Guardian
    edited April 3

But either way send a support ticket, more people reporting = (hopefully) quicker fix.

More reports doesn't mean quicker fix. If anything it slows everything else down since support has to deal with all the reports coming at them. It only takes 1 report with sufficient evidence for kabam to act.
  • Cure2024Cure2024 Member Posts: 126 ★★
    Pikolu said:

More reports doesn't mean quicker fix. If anything it slows everything else down since support has to deal with all the reports coming at them. It only takes 1 report with sufficient evidence for kabam to act.
    That's ridiculous. More reports and data help to debug then just a single report. It had always helped me to debug my macros when more users reported with more data.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,167 ★★★★★
    Is it fixed yet?
  • Stara99Stara99 Member Posts: 425 ★★

So are they going to extend the mastery period?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,354 Guardian
    edited April 3
    PT_99 said:

Is it fixed yet?

Has it been a couple days yet ? 😀

(actually don’t know if fixed or not yet, but Jax's remark does seem to say it may not be tonight. I’m sure there will be people saying up here as soon as it's fixed, without everyone always asking “Are we there yet ?” )