**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My BGS objectives disappeared

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★

I had all 4 objectives and went to claim an objective and they're gone

Comments

• Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 60
    Same
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 471 ★★★
    Same here. Guess I’m done for the season.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    Same here... I had all 4 available this morning from yesterday's refresh and now they are all gone and I haven't done any matches.
  • Options
    Last matches were from Monday morning before it reset…. Still want to try and get the tokens for the last round.

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    Same though I didn’t plan on playing lol
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
    Glad I did most of mine yesterday. Not sad to be done with this season at all.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    Mine too. I was there couple of hours ago now it is gone.

@Kabam Jax why it happened. Could you please get this. I know 1200 is not worth but still bug is bug after all..
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    Same.

Lots of bugs today.
  • Options
    FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 59
    Same. I came to the forums to make sure it was not only me.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,158 ★★★
    Yep. Happened on my alt which I only hit last days just for the season rewards as it’s low level. Gone as well.
  • Options
    KrakerjacksKrakerjacks Posts: 7
    Same here. Lots of new bugs added to the game since last update.
  • Options
    Check - it just refreshed and I got the objectives back
  • Options
    I have been playing bg since 4 hours and I just completed my battleground for this season now this objectives are visible... I am in gamma 2 with 65 points. I don't wanna play it again..this is not fair Kabam 😭
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Hey All, we fixed this issue and they should be back now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options

Hey All, we fixed this issue and they should be back now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I played 10+ matches today and won 7-8. Can't those objective be completed automatically fir who already played. So that I claim it🤪. I am done for season and I don't have much time to play..
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    Avnish said:

I played 10+ matches today and won 7-8. Can't those objective be completed automatically fir who already played. So that I claim it🤪. I am done for season and I don't have much time to play..
    Me too. But oh well. Those rewards aren't account changing. Either do what you can or miss out. Sucks but it happens.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★

Thx
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★

Sorry ❌ compensation ✅