Options

Woe GAUNTLET Help

Anyone got general team ideas for the objectives? Though at first the fights don't seem too hard, the 7-star gates seem pretty constricting, though it makes sense considering the left path seems easier. Wondering if it's better to build teams around the objectives, or if theres a single class super team.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,550 ★★★★★
    You can complete all the objectives in minimum of two runs, that's what my observation is.

So by carefully planning out stuff, I think we can pull it out in less number of items.

Looking forward for insightful stuff in this thread.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,244 ★★★★★
    Best to build them around the objectives, unless you don’t need every point and only need one path/6 points to hit max rewards. In that case go with one class
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★★
    edited April 3
    Chavez claps that annoying Aegon so hard. Not sure about my full team yet just for objectives but I’m thinking Chavez for sure just for him lol

Edit: Probably going Chavez, Kate, Guilly 2099. Chavez for Aegon and Hulkling, 2099 for Dani, and Kate for pig
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,754 ★★★★
    Wtf is with the bottom node that takes you up top? Cost me energy for nothing cause I wasn't pating attention and accidentally went that way, then it just ended the quest and I got jack for it.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Chavez claps that annoying Aegon so hard. Not sure about my full team yet just for objectives but I’m thinking Chavez for sure just for him lol

Edit: Probably going Chavez, Kate, Guilly 2099. Chavez for Aegon and Hulkling, 2099 for Dani, and Kate for pig

Tell us how your run went.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★
    edited April 3

Also they changed the abs fight in such a way that he can't heal between fights. So you can just brute force through him. Nice kabam.

They took enough of us out of the deathless chase with the first iteration apparently …
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,805 ★★★★
    I for one am quite thankful we can do this and get out 8 valiant points in two runs vs. 6. Wasn’t looking forward to that - thanks for that and for adjusting Abs Man Kabam.
  • Options
    Which two objectives are exclusive for valiants?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,054 ★★★★

We can technically do all objectives in one run right?

Two runs, unless you are a crack enough to use summoned symbiote
    As a paragon we only have 4 class objectives, so with a team of all skill/cosmic you can complete it in one run. I don’t know what the valiant objectives are.
  • Options
    edited April 3
    Can confirm that paragons can do all objectives in one run as I just did it. Use a team of all cosmic/skill champs.

Edit: you’ll probably want to do them in 2 runs anyway since you get one point for each completed path.
  • Options

Can confirm that paragons can do all objectives in one run as I just did it. Use a team of all cosmic/skill champs.

Edit: you’ll probably want to do them in 2 runs anyway since you get one point for each completed path.

What was your team nd how was your experience.
  • Options
    Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Posts: 25

What was your team?
  • Options
    edited April 3
    @captain_rogers & @Phantøm_Echø Herc black cat and Shang on the left path. Herc for aegon, also used him for Dani but anyone can take her. Shang for Hulkling, herc for ham since I still don’t understand that fight. 5 revives total 4 on ham 1 on Dani.

Tbh you can herc the whole thing, and black cat served no purpose for me other than being a skill 7* to match the path the objectives and pass the gate.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Tell us how your run went.
    Zero revives used and super easy. Chavez nukes Aegon, 2099 makes Dani easy work, you can’t actually use Chavez against Hulkling because she reduces his buffs with the Kate synergy, but Kate nuked him with 2 sp2’s in a minute lol. Ham is the easy Kate fight
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 787 ★★★
    i did left side with hulkling titania and mantis (titania just try to get t sp3, after sp3 piggy will eat a massive red damage from the node)

right side: archangel, chavez , starky (all 4 solos)
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

@captain_rogers & @Phantøm_Echø Herc black cat and Shang on the left path. Herc for aegon, also used him for Dani but anyone can take her. Shang for Hulkling, herc for ham since I still don’t understand that fight. 5 revives total 4 on ham 1 on Dani.

Awesome... And congrats on 7* Shang and Black Cat, what rank are they?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Oh wait - you get a point for each path... so totaling in 6 points? Oh thank god. I was doing the math anad thought it was 5 points and really pissed me off that I was one point away from my next milestone.
  • Options
    edited April 3

Awesome... And congrats on 7* Shang and Black Cat, what rank are they?
    Appreciate it, Shang is r3 black cat is r1. It honestly doesn’t even matter, Hulkling died in 2 sp2s and an r1 Shang would probably only require 3 which is easy to do.
  • Options

Oh wait - you get a point for each path... so totaling in 6 points? Oh thank god. I was doing the math anad thought it was 5 points and really pissed me off that I was one point away from my next milestone.
    I was so confused for a sec too lol I’m saving the right path for when I’m valiant after 8.4 since it’ll be enough to reach an extra milestone.
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    edited April 3
    I done it all in one run, herc and 2 7* that I didn’t even use. Just power through with herc (paragon objectives)
  • Options
    Kiptonade said:

I done it all in one run, herc and 2 7* that I didn’t even use. Just power through with herc

Haha, awesome... Left path? and how many revives?
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 147
    I'm paragon so I'm gonna pick my best cosmic and skill and a 7* Odin for the pre fights, gonna do everything on one run
  • Options
    Kiptonade said:

I done it all in one run, herc and 2 7* that I didn’t even use. Just power through with herc

Yeah it’s kinda silly
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    I’ve 19 points (paragon) and completed all the paragon objectives is it worth me even doing the right hand path if it only gives one extra point?
  • Options
    Kiptonade said:

I’ve 19 points (paragon) and completed all the paragon objectives is it worth me even doing the right hand path if it only gives one extra point?

If you’re gonna be valiant from 8.4 then save that path for once you’re valiant. You’ll get the new objectives immediately and you’ll be able to reach the 21 point milestone. You’ll actually be able to skip one of the valiant objectives too.
  • Options
    Kiptonade said:

Are you able to become Valiant when 8.4 drops? (I.e. have you done a completion run of Necro?)

I think the general expectation is that once you become valiant, you get access to 2 additional objectives and can reach the 21 points milestone…
  • Options
    My itemless wow run

Right side path

Team - Venom, Kate and Doom

Abs man - doom,bait 1 special and make him your b****
    Nebula - play slow with venom
    Hulkling - 2 sp2 and kate nukes
    Ham - you can't block him and you can't use special, use a evade counter. Load your sp3, get 3 power stings, launch your sp3 when the time is right. He is good as dead in two cycles.