Options

is this a bug? WoW pts

i am paragon and i have completed every single point offered from this event, except for the last 1 point from 100%ing this.

completed every single carina challenge and event challenge, got every point offered, why am i only at 19? has it bugged? or can paragons only get 20 pts?

Comments

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 420 ★★★
    No its not bugged. Paragon should have only originally got to the deathless groot milestone with Valiants being able to get all milestones, I assume the extra point they gave in the first Abs man fight pushed you up an extra point while maybe deathless Guilly will get you to 20 but that is far as you can go unless you hit Valiant before the final week is gone.
  • Options
    CheebeesonCheebeeson Posts: 51
    pretty dumb they decided to finish with a number 1 pt under a milestone... but then again its nothing new with kabam
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Just like TB couldn't get everything Paragon could during EoP. This is not a new formula.

It is nice being on the other side this time though.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,742 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

No its not bugged. Paragon should have only originally got to the deathless groot milestone with Valiants being able to get all milestones, I assume the extra point they gave in the first Abs man fight pushed you up an extra point while maybe deathless Guilly will get you to 20 but that is far as you can go unless you hit Valiant before the final week is gone.

How many points can valiant players get from this final event? I thought it's like paragon players, which is only 6 points?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,801 ★★★★

ShuGokis said:

How many points can valiant players get from this final event? I thought it's like paragon players, which is only 6 points?
    Valiant players can get a total of 8 points.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,946 ★★★★★
    As a Paragon uo to now, you can reach the 21 point milestone by becoming valiant with 8.4 release
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,742 ★★★★

As a Paragon uo to now, you can reach the 21 point milestone by becoming valiant with 8.4 release

Do you need to wait until valiant and then do the run or will you get the points automatically because you've already done the run?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,797 Guardian

Do you need to wait until valiant and then do the run or will you get the points automatically because you've already done the run?
    You can't do the valiant objectives until you are valiant and have the valiant objectives.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

You need to do it after you’re valiant, when you have the objectives available