Mastery load outs bugged

When I put the recoil masteries on they don’t give me any extra attack

Comments

• FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    Also, when I set up the second load out it won’t let me return to the first, original load out. Gives an error message, stays on the number 2 load out, but wipes out the set up and recovers 59 points (not the 60 I had before). Completely messed up.
  • hotduelisthotduelist Member Posts: 18
    It's also making me unlock the suicide mysteries again even though I already unlocked them previously. I can't afford spending 2k plus units to fix my suicides
  • Coldstone242Coldstone242 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 3
    Did anyone else loose a mastery point when the update happened
    Please get this out there, the one point made my arena grind cause so many deaths squads back to back
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian

It's also making me unlock the suicide mysteries again even though I already unlocked them previously. I can't afford spending 2k plus units to fix my suicides

This is new. screenshots?
  • KMZ99KMZ99 Member Posts: 3
    Mastery loudouts do not have the same effect on PI when switched back and forth. They currently need to be recovered and reloaded to have an effect on PI.
    @Kabam Miike is this issue being reviewed?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    KMZ99 said:

Mastery loudouts do not have the same effect on PI when switched back and forth. They currently need to be recovered and reloaded to have an effect on PI.
    @Kabam Miike is this issue being reviewed?

Separate issue from the error messages when switching loadouts, or the potential mastery points difference issue, or potentially even unlocked nodes needing re-unlock again.

But as for PI rating, etc, for like Recoil, Suicides, etc, that issue should be fixed in a day or so…

• Brooklyn_B1071Brooklyn_B1071 Member Posts: 3
    I set up all 3 load outs but when I try and go back to the first one I get this message. I out a ticket and even though the issue is not fixed it seems that my issue is being closed out.
  • hotduelisthotduelist Member Posts: 18
    I'm still waiting for some kind of info about compensation for carbonadium cores for the suicides. I tried reseting the masteries like they said and now it wants me to buy a bunch of cores again
  • SirCharles10SirCharles10 Member Posts: 1
    This mistake cost me units and all my champs PI score is about 5000 less. It’s affecting the content I can play, please fix this and allow more time to build masteries for free.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    Can’t believe that Kabam refuses to provide information on the status of the fixes for all of these mastery bugs. Just silence. That’s just rude.
  • UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Member Posts: 16
    FabiusBR
    FabiusBR said:

Can’t believe that Kabam refuses to provide information on the status of the fixes for all of these mastery bugs. Just silence. That’s just rude.

I have sent 3 ticket about masteryies but nobody cares. Still same issue when I set the mastryies and whenever I quit game all getting reset and I have to do same thing again again... I was spending too much money every month but I stopped. I will not give my money to kabam anymore, they don't deserve it.