Your go-to evade counter?

Comments

• noor17noor17 Member Posts: 56
    Very underrated as an attacker because as a defender he is Broken, BULLSEYE 🎯absolutely love using him specially against falter nodes or evade nodes!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    noor17 said:

Very underrated as an attacker because as a defender he is Broken, BULLSEYE 🎯absolutely love using him specially against falter nodes or evade nodes!

Agreed, but wish his damage was slightly higher
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    It depends a little. Against annoying Spider-People, Venom is the man. Or symbiote. Or GOAT. Take your pick.

Otherwise, probably Black Cat or Kate Bishop.
  • Disthene_TDisthene_T Member Posts: 37
    Vision Aarkus

A big ole R3, 7 Star, somehow sig 40 Vision Aarkus.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    Mole man if they can't be debuffed, or falcon if bleeding is an issue on the nodes.
    Ice man, Gwen, shulk, shang, venom, knull if they can be debuffed, depending on nodes/opponent.

Didn't ever pull Emma or prof to use them when they were viable..

Back when it first became a monthly "thing"? Corvus with proxima synergy 😁
  • RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 46
    Falcon, if the opponent has AAR immunity then Kate
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 186 ★★
    It depends. Quicksilver, nick fury, Kate, venompool, venom, and of course falcon.
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Member Posts: 177
    Surprised there is no mention of Falcon...counter far more than evade.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    Hawkeye and Red Guardian, slow with heavy and sp1, also Dragon Man, slow on sp1

sadly I have any champ which 100% counter evade so slow is my only to go option
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★
    Not the best but black cat benefits massively from it
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Prof X
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Stealthy is my fave champ and synergy with scorpion means he keeps his slow on the enemy practically for the whole fight.

The only evade node he can’t counter is mix master, sadly, as he has to hit with light 4 to apply slow and the parry stun just times out before.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    So many comments in and still no one has mentioned one very effective evade counter, Archangel.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one using him to counter evade champs or nodes.
    If it can bleed, it can be poisoned and it's Ability Accuracy can be lowered, AA is a great choice for the fight and very likely the fastest of all other options 😉
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92
    Hit Monkey usually. My max sig OG Black Widow did really well on this months skill paths so her too.
  • Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Member Posts: 119 ★★
    Crossbones
  • KingLotusKingLotus Member Posts: 80
    Killmonger MVP here :) best in my opinion
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★

Hit Monkey usually. My max sig OG Black Widow did really well on this months skill paths so her too.

How good is BW’s damage?
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    Surprisingly for me it's Bullseye..
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 165
    She Hulk, but for nodes not able to parry, I’d use Prof X
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

• altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    With all of Kabam's shenanigans of how champions/nodes can ignore your Slow / True Accuracy / ability accuracy / etc., I have a preference for flat out anti-evade abilities.

The old faithfuls of Nick Fury and IMIW have come back into my team whenever I need to counter evade.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    He's new, but Serpent can shut down evade and miss with just an sp1 and it's up for awhile. Good shouts from everyone though. Venom, AA, Kate are my favs to use, but there are a lot of good options floating around out there.
  • JIREN_999JIREN_999 Member Posts: 25
    Knul😁
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    My classics (Nick Fury, IMIW) are still going strong, since Kabam is limiting Slow, ability accuracy reduction, and other evade countering effects.

Side note: IMIW's having repulsor light attacks at various points of his 5-hit combo is really an underrated design decision. It is really nice having his evade-counter be consistent and tie in with his playstyle (keeping up plasma, and pseudo power control). Such a well designed champion.
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    It takes him a minute to get there but Nick Fury is a strong candidate for evade counters.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Pfft, I only need 1 eye to counter evade, puny champs
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    7 star shang or nick