Options

Act 8 Chapter 4: Darkest Dawn - April 10th @ 11am PT! Tune into our livestream April 10 @ 10am PT!

Comments

• Options
    ProAdityaProAditya Posts: 23

ProAditya said:

Terrible rewards, why are you soo stingy with 7s resources, all I see is 6s rankups. Should have been a rankup crystal 2-3 7s for completion, and generic for exploration of Act 8. At least I don't have to rush.

Wait... do you really think that the rewards for Act 8 Exploration should be better than the Necropolis rewards? That's end-game Everest Content, and this is... much easier. And as we said earlier, we're slowing down on 7 Star rewards because we are not keen to get to 8 Stars this year, so that is why we're not going to be giving out more Rank 3s here, and believe that 6 Stars are still very valuable, especially with the introduction of Ascension.
    We slowing down… yeah for sure😂 and at 4 july if we buy all deals w can rankup 6x7* to rank 3, open 15 7* crystals, 100 7* sig stones and get some stuff to start to collect materials for r4… the only stuff u slow down is for players that dont invest money to this game
    Dude chill out if you cant do necropolis you dont need to rant about it. And as for people paying to get rewards mcoc is not a game like minecraft where you to pay to purchase it and dont have to pay at all, kabam, though it makes games, is a business company and it has to earn money and if someone is willing to spend to have fun who are you to complain. In the end its just a game if you are so offended about not getting a virtual gem to rank up a virtual champ in a virtual game, then go touch grass
    And now u sound like an idiot. On my main account i have 5x7r3 and all content include WoW is done. Have more than 70 x7* and half of them are atleast r2. It was time when f2p could play in top20 aq ally or top war ally but now its No f way and i dont like it. Whales do what they want but f2p guys with good decisions and some luck should be able to compete in top20-30 aw aq
    Bro wow's last part came frickin today
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 130
    i did the beta for 8.4 it was fun couple of bosses were kinda annoying also there was a vtd boss with unstoppable evade and indestructible node all those working in tandem like titania haymaker it was kinda annoying it herc soloed him rest of the bosses were easy as far as i remember anyone with a diverse roster can do exploration in 1 night
  • Options
    TchapaTchapa Posts: 12
    Zephyre33 said:

i did the beta for 8.4 it was fun couple of bosses were kinda annoying also there was a vtd boss with unstoppable evade and indestructible node all those working in tandem like titania haymaker it was kinda annoying it herc soloed him rest of the bosses were easy as far as i remember anyone with a diverse roster can do exploration in 1 night

Nice! How many paths per quest?
  • Options
    ProAdityaProAditya Posts: 23
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    edited April 4
    So when u say its the conclusion of Carina vs Ouroborus...
    You surely mean it's the conclusion of the start of it, of one side of it
    Cuz till now it was all noble like, that they want to liberate the contest

But if anything, 8.4 won't conclude Carina vs Ouroborus, it'll conclude Carina vs the human side of it, cuz now The Chronoserpant will be revealed along with his sinister intentions and Ouroborus will be shown in a whole new light, nothing about freedom warriors, just a demon snake evil Galactus, that is evil
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    So I'll have five rank 3s after exploring Act 8. Neat! Now here's hoping I pull something besides Mystic for the gem (or grab Juggs before then).
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,173 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

So do we get these rewards 6 times ( once from each of the 6 quests of 8.4 ) or is this the total of all the path rewards for 8.4:

• Options
    Warbird87Warbird87 Posts: 23
    @Kabam Miike man i love your efforts...thanks to your team for this epic rewards...i am really happy to see this.
  • Options
    Warbird87Warbird87 Posts: 23
    Are we going to see a story cutscene after completing act 8?
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 630 ★★★
    Chovner said:

@Kabam Miike

So do we get these rewards 6 times ( once from each of the 6 quests of 8.4 ) or is this the total of all the path rewards for 8.4:

6 times
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    SO VERY SPICY!
  • Options
    DaveyanEdmondDaveyanEdmond Posts: 6
    Is that nexus 7 star the basic pool selector,10 pool nexus or 3 pool nexus?
  • Options
    XedXed Posts: 32
    I like the rewards. I'm looking at it like this: having already explored Act 8.1-3, these are really good rewards for 1 chapter.
    On a side note: I hope Kabam also implements the 3 path per quest design in EQ as well.
  • Options

Is that nexus 7 star the basic pool selector,10 pool nexus or 3 pool nexus?

3 champs from the basic pool
  • Options
    Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike that 7* class crystal from act 8 exploration, will it be like the class crystals from necropolis were we have to open it in our crystal stash and then choose the class? Or do we have to choose it right after finishing the final path when all the rewards are shown?
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    Any confirmation on if the choice node should have read 5, 6 and 7 stars?
  • Options
    BlackPhøenix448BlackPhøenix448 Posts: 22
    edited April 5
    I must say that these rewards are crispy. Looking forward to the stream next Wednesday for path and boss details. Finished up 100% on 8.1-3 at the start of the year as well as a Necropolis run, R3 Shocker. Ready to be Valiant next week.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Warbird87 said:

Are we going to see a story cutscene after completing act 8?

Yeah I think someone have it already... but won't discuss this further
  • Options
    KameraryKamerary Posts: 7
    No 8.4 will save the game, the game is doing depressingly. skill the drunken killer no longer works for the second day, the war season is depressing, compensation for all this nonsense is almost 0... so up to the lamp on your 8.4. bring back the old skills, compensation not only for the masters, but for everyone, the scarlet witch 7*. With the release of 8.4 you will introduce more bugs, fix the old one and it will be impossible to play.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    Was dead set on immediately r3ing Titania after I finished WoW, but 8.4/Act 8 have way too many goodies to open. I think I'll be holding until day 1 100%. Raw T4A catalysts are too precious to make a hasty decision, regardless of how right it seems hah!
  • Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46
    My only comment on the rewards is that I don't understand why 8.4 exploration is better than Act 8 completion.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,911 ★★★★★

My only comment on the rewards is that I don't understand why 8.4 exploration is better than Act 8 completion.

Because it has always been like that?
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 130

@Kabam Miike that 7* class crystal from act 8 exploration, will it be like the class crystals from necropolis were we have to open it in our crystal stash and then choose the class? Or do we have to choose it right after finishing the final path when all the rewards are shown?

its just like necro you will get the crystal then choose the class 7* crystal i suggest open the rank up gems then go for the crystals
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 651 ★★★
    So I’m on 8.2.1. Have not 100% 8.1. Would you guys recommend 100% necro or all act 8 to get valiant?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    Deder80 said:

So I’m on 8.2.1. Have not 100% 8.1. Would you guys recommend 100% necro or all act 8 to get valiant?

That depends on what you want to spend.
    Necropolis will be more revive/potion intensive but if you have only done completion of 8.1 and aren't even through 8.2 or 3 yet, that will be more time intensive to explore the whole act.
  • Options
    NabeelahmadNabeelahmad Posts: 33
    edited April 7

Terrible rewards, why are you soo stingy with 7s resources, all I see is 6s rankups. Should have been a rankup crystal 2-3 7s for completion, and generic for exploration of Act 8. At least I don't have to rush.

Wait... do you really think that the rewards for Act 8 Exploration should be better than the Necropolis rewards? That's end-game Everest Content, and this is... much easier. And as we said earlier, we're slowing down on 7 Star rewards because we are not keen to get to 8 Stars this year, so that is why we're not going to be giving out more Rank 3s here, and believe that 6 Stars are still very valuable, especially with the introduction of Ascension.
    All rewards are awesome but their should be gold in completion and exploration of Act 8
  • Options

All rewards are awesome but their should be gold in completion and exploration of Act 8
    There’s 10.8 million gold
  • Options
    BlackPhøenix448BlackPhøenix448 Posts: 22
    edited April 7

Wait, you mean to say that just doing 1 play through of Act 8 should get you better rewards than Fully doing everything in Act 8? Is this correct?