Options

Best Hulk in the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 486 ★★★
    edited April 7
    Ghulk
    Has anyone used a high level Gladiator Hulk as an Onslaught counter?

Was using my 4 star against my 6 star onslaught and the "Face me" being active the whole match made Hulk really tanky and hit harder too.
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 172 ★★
    I’d say Overseer is the best hulk. His utility is by far the most useful. For starters he is one of the few science champs who doesn’t rely on debuffs for dmg which sets him apart immediately.

•His taunt on heavy which is nice
    •Special Concussion (reducing AAR up to 70%)
    •Disorient on sp2
    •sp1 stun and healing
    •autoblock after every special a nice failsafe
    •immune to poison, stagger, fateseal and nullify
    •retaliation sig dmg is nice but not needed
    •Punishes MD (it ramps him up faster)

Personally my favorite thing is he doesn’t rely on RNG. You know what you’re getting so is always very reliable.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Skyfaw said:

I’d say Overseer is the best hulk. His utility is by far the most useful. For starters he is one of the few science champs who doesn’t rely on debuffs for dmg which sets him apart immediately.

•His taunt on heavy which is nice
    •Special Concussion (reducing AAR up to 70%)
    •Disorient on sp2
    •sp1 stun and healing
    •autoblock after every special a nice failsafe
    •immune to poison, stagger, fateseal and nullify
    •retaliation sig dmg is nice but not needed
    •Punishes MD (it ramps him up faster)

Personally my favorite thing is he doesn’t rely on RNG. You know what you’re getting so is always very reliable.

Very good list. Also one thing that flies under the radar but is VERY underrated is that overseer's SP1 actually breaks through block. So if the opponent tries to autoblock you or just holding block and u need to hit them due to brute force etc, the final hit of SP1 will break their block and stun them.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    OG Hulk
    @Milan1405 @Skyfaw
    The one fact I don't like on overseer is, in his cosmic mode he deals extra burst only on light attacks. Instead, it should be on every attack during cosmic mode including special attack. It won't make him broken or something, but it is a nice addition to his damage output.
  • Options

@Milan1405 @Skyfaw
    The one fact I don't like on overseer is, in his cosmic mode he deals extra burst only on light attacks. Instead, it should be on every attack during cosmic mode including special attack. It won't make him broken or something, but it is a nice addition to his damage output.

Yeah but if u just do MLLLL combos, one burst rotation in cosmic mode does over 600k damage at R3.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    OG Hulk
    Milan1405 said:

@Milan1405 @Skyfaw

Yeah but if u just do MLLLL combos, one burst rotation in cosmic mode does over 600k damage at R3.
    Yes but every other champ who does extra burst damage like this (herc photon Red guardian or hulk og), they do it on all hits not just light attacks. I see no reason overseer not having thos abiltiy as well.
  • Options

@Milan1405 @Skyfaw

Oh also, top tip, if you main overseer I would suggest getting very comfortable with light intercepting with him or parry LLLL and you can maximise ur damage like that which is very nice. @Skyfaw also worth mentioning he has really decent block proficiency combined with decent health.
  • Options

Milan1405 said:

@Milan1405 @Skyfaw

Yes but every other champ who does extra burst damage like this (herc photon Red guardian or hulk og), they do it on all hits not just light attacks. I see no reason overseer not having thos abiltiy as well.
    That's true, would be nice but Overseer really excels in medium length matches and war anyway, for which his damage is enough. If it's over 1.5M I probably wouldn't use him anyway, and generally would choose hulk or a champ like kate etc.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Overseer
    Greekhit said:

Overall OG Hulk is the best Hulk (mainly because of BGs that is currently maybe the most important mode).
    It’s surprising though, that no one is referring to She Hulk as well.
    She is a utility monster and capable of insane damage.
    If BGs didn’t exist, I would rate her as the top Hulk.

Actually she is usable in Battlegrounds if you have good AI cooperation
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    edited April 7
    OG Hulk
    Got to be Og Hulk - 1 year ago he'd have been bottom, but truly one of the best reworks/buffs done by Kabam. Very true to the character I grew up with and read about/watched on TV (big up to Lou) for decades.

Edit: just realised this thread was 6 months old lol