Dexterity not working since double track cycled for the day

JustPNC007JustPNC007 Member Posts: 18
Dexterity not working since double track cycled for the day. Was working this morning but not now.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,291 ★★★★★
    Working fine for me
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Was that also since you started using the multiple Mastery Loadout stuff.
    (Of which it is bugged).

And just happened same time so you thought it was when Double Track rolled over.
  • JustPNC007JustPNC007 Member Posts: 18

Was that also since you started using the multiple Mastery Loadout stuff.
    (Of which it is bugged).

And just happened same time so you thought it was when Double Track rolled over.

No I setup the multimastery loadout a few days ago and everything had been working fine up until about 8am pst. I came back into the game after 11am pst and noticed that the double track event hadnt scored after I ran a daily quest on autoplay. I went into an event quest and manually played and no dex registered no matter how hard I tried. Rebooted my phone and got the same thing. Many multiple quests at different difficulty same thing. Been away most of the evening and I just logged in and tried same thing. No dex. I'll try switching my mastery loadout to see if that works but I'm stumped.
  • JustPNC007JustPNC007 Member Posts: 18
    I switched my mastery loadout and it appears to have fixed the dex issue for that loadout. I switched back to the original loadout I had been using and no dex again.