Options

AW Compensation [resolved]

Mini00Wombat__Mini00Wombat__ Posts: 24
edited April 10 in General Discussion
How is the compensation for AW gonna work. I know we are getting a seasons worth of rewards, but I also heard that along with the tier rewards, we are also getting the rewards for the tier after (Gold 4 gets their rewards and Gold 3 rewards, and so on). Is this true? Watched a Richtheman video but I just want to clarify if it is.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    From what has been communicated, there are three different compensations. We do t know timing.

1. General compensation
    2. Increase in season rewards - tier rewards to the next tier
    3. Victory rewards for whole season

You are not getting season end rewards plus another season end rewards a tier up if that is what your asking.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 97
    Also I want to know something, it’s true that I need to complete 1 war or 4 war to get the rewards?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★

Also I want to know something, it’s true that I need to complete 1 war or 4 war to get the rewards?

1 war this season
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 97

1 war this season
    Thanks! 🙏
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,748 Guardian

How is the compensation for AW gonna work. I know we are getting a seasons worth of rewards, but I also heard that along with the tier rewards, we are also getting the rewards for the tier after (Gold 4 gets their rewards and Gold 3 rewards, and so on). Is this true? Watched a Richtheman video but I just want to clarify if it is.

So besides for the 2 different Tiers worth of rewards we are gonna get,
    and then also the extra “season's worth” of reward compensation,

Is that extra “season's worth” also gonna come doubled up as well (2 tiers worth) ?

Or are we only gonna get 3 sets of season rewards, and not 4 sets worth ??

Oh, Nevermind. Just send everyone Master's Level 1 rewards, in addition to the Rank we actually finish at, plus last season's too because that may more accurately reflect us instead of this season's finish.
  • Options

From what has been communicated, there are three different compensations. We do t know timing.

1. General compensation

You are not getting season end rewards plus another season end rewards a tier up if that is what your asking.

1. General compensation

So, Seasons worth of rewards from winning wars, and rewards for the rank your at and the next rank?
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Wait so if I've participated in a few wars at the start of this season, but was then kicked, will I still get the compensation rewards?
  • Options
    I believe if your not in the alliance you won’t.
  • Options
    And if you haven’t done at least 1 war with another alliance, if you joined another.
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 852 ★★★
    Also the victory rewards is not the tier you ended on, it’s a few tiers lower. Quite disappointing lol but it’s free
  • Options
    I got my rewards for the tier I was on, got 3 6*’s and 3,000 7* shards and like almost 500k loyalty
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★

Wait so if I've participated in a few wars at the start of this season, but was then kicked, will I still get the compensation rewards?

You need to be in the alliance to receive the rewards so if you got kicked, you won't get the rewards. There is a post about not leaving your alliance before rewards are sent out.
  • Options
    So, got the season rewards, but didn’t get the season rewards above our rank. That supposed to happen? @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.