Options

7* basic pool updated correctly??

Champs in titan are showing up in the basic pool?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,325 ★★★★★
    Let se that’s is a bug if there in there
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,926 ★★★★★
    That seems like a bug
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 232 ★★
    I opened a basic after the pool change and I didn’t see any of the titan champs in the reel, so could be bugged, I got terry, boo
  • Options
    pegman999pegman999 Posts: 16
    @Greed_Exodus did you see any of the new additions though like ham or photon
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 664 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax please confirm if it's safe to open titan or basic
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 458 ★★★
    pegman999 said:

Photon is definitely in the basic since I got a cruel rollover to a sig 40 infinity man
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 53
    The exalted crystal looks like it wasn’t updated either
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 284 ★★★
    pegman999 said:

I can confirm all of the previous titans (ham, photon, vox, etc.) were in the basic reel. I did not pull any of them though.
  • Options
    NSlaneNSlane Posts: 2
    I did not see any of the newly added champs in my reel of my basic, but the new titan champs were displayed with the basic (they weren't in the reel either). Do I need to submit a separate ticket?
  • Options
    WrdWrd Posts: 11
    There was no new champs in the reel. No photon, ham, etc. I think it’s bugged.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    Wrd said:

the reel does not matter, not every champ in the pool is ever displayed in the reel at once.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167
    Wrd said:

Just got iron man from the basic, so can confirm the pool changed
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 788 ★★★
    the reel showed no new champs when I opened mine (neither the wrong or right list). I know its a visual thing... but "none"?

I suggest analyzing the drop rates / might need compensation of a replacement or at least a "redo".
  • Options
    The_Commish123The_Commish123 Posts: 21
    Agreed, I just opened mine and saw no photon, vox, spiderham, etc.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 70
    Fixed
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 181
    Anyone noticed the Titan crystal timer has increased from 56 days to 70 days
    2 more weeks to wait for the crystal to gets changed
    Is it a bug ??? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 70
    edited April 9
    My disagree was towards the idea of spinning multiple crystals - misread it * and agreed
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,330 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Wrd said:

the reel does not matter, not every champ in the pool is ever displayed in the reel at once.
    You got disagreed for speaking the truth
    What's that like?
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    I know the reel is just a visual thing but I just opened two basic 7* and let them spin out and I didn’t see a single new champ from the Titan pool on the reel.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,563 ★★★★
    Must be a bug, titan champs shouldn’t be in the base pool until like several months later
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,953 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I know the reel is just a visual thing but I just opened two basic 7* and let them spin out and I didn’t see a single new champ from the Titan pool on the reel.

The last time someone boldly proclaimed this they linked a youtube video of their opening and I went through it and screenshotted every single time a new champion went by in the reel because I am a generational hater
    Talk bout dedication
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,385 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

The last time someone boldly proclaimed this they linked a youtube video of their opening and I went through it and screenshotted every single time a new champion went by in the reel because I am a generational hater
    Talk bout dedication
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2433179#Comment_2433179

I found it again lmaoo