Options

How good is onslaught?

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★
As above, how good is he?

I've been chasing him in featured crystals but no luck so far.

Being Valiant, I'm not hurting for rank up materials for a 5*, and as luck would have it, I pulled him in the 5* featured.

Is he good enough to warrant taking to r5 and ascending for bg'? I mean, I have the resources to do it without hurting my material stash but do you think he would perform well enough to make it worth actually putting him in my bg's deck?

I see him quite often, and just auto ban him because I don't have one myself but when I see a r5A 6*, not sure if I'm not gonna ban him just to keep a r5A 5*, lol

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,411 ★★★★★
    Wait, we both have a onslaught in due in next titan.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,220 ★★★★★
    Don't bother with a 5r5A if your opponents run 6r5A. If you were playing against cav players maybe, as they would also use 5 stars
  • Options

Wait, we both have a onslaught in due in next titan.

That's a good point, I forgot we would be able to open another titan after 8.4!

Maybe the kabam gods will be nice to is, bro, and we will finally pull the 7*!
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Don't bother with a 5r5A if your opponents run 6r5A. If you were playing against cav players maybe, as they would also use 5 stars

Thats a good point. Chances are I would just end up banning the 6*A anyways because it's gonna hit alot harder than my 5* would. 🥲
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I don't mean to be rude but I just opened my first ever titan and pulled onslaught.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★

I don't mean to be rude but I just opened my first ever titan and pulled onslaught.

Rude! 😆
  • Options

Nice pull! Hoping to pull him put of my 8.4 titan.

I mean, now I don't like you but nice pull nonetheless! Lol, just kidding dude, congrats! What a beauty first titan pull!
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

I mean, now I don't like you but nice pull nonetheless! Lol, just kidding dude, congrats! What a beauty first titan pull!
    Thanks buddy, best of luck for you titan opening, do remember to post whatever you pull :smile:
  • Options

Thanks buddy, best of luck for you titan opening, do remember to post whatever you pull :smile:
    I definitely will!
    I did manage to pull onslaught 6* from a featured a couple days ago so he's r5 now.
    Still hoping to get him as a 7* so I have one for defense, one for questing and such that i can use myself. I wouldn't mind having 2, haha
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Best mutant in the game
  • Options

yes
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,247 ★★★★

yes
    Would you say he is the best mutant in the contest as of now?
  • Options

yes
    Lol.
    I ended up holding off on the 5 * but did pull him from a 6* featured a couple days ago. After act 8.4 exploration I took him up to r5 and I'm slaying things with him!

Now if I happen to get him out of a titan, I'll have 2 onslaught! 🫠