Breaking news worldwide mcoc iso shortage

2»

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    Trek26 said:

Lo67Ki said:

All of you are legends and valiant and p2w ofc you have 1000 of iso and millions of gold

Damn, my bad for playing 9 years, putting in the effort to become valiant, saving crystals so my iso doesn't expire and play arena so I don't have gold shortage again.. (not a legend or p2w but I put in the effort to keep up with them so I guess it's a compliment that you think I'm one of them)
    Bro fr like my bad I didn't know I dropped cash for my opening of 200 grandmaster crystal I got from the arena the other day. I thought I grinded and put in hella time for that but apparently I'm mistaken
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Trek26 said:

Lo67Ki said:

All of you are legends and valiant and p2w ofc you have 1000 of iso and millions of gold

Damn, my bad for playing 9 years, putting in the effort to become valiant, saving crystals so my iso doesn't expire and play arena so I don't have gold shortage again.. (not a legend or p2w but I put in the effort to keep up with them so I guess it's a compliment that you think I'm one of them)
    Bro fr like my bad I didn't know I dropped cash for my opening of 200 grandmaster crystal I got from the arena the other day. I thought I grinded and put in hella time for that but apparently I'm mistaken
    Pft stop it, its the legend title that gives you the ISO...
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Trek26 said:

Lo67Ki said:

You probably imagined playing arena, it was all in your head 🤣
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
    Since 7*s are getting more common and we are heading towards more and more r2s, r3s, and r5 6*s, maybe it would be time to make an upgrade on duping 7*s, duping 5*,6*,7* giving the same amount of iso is no longer efficient.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    Zolobacsi said:

Since 7*s are getting more common and we are heading towards more and more r2s, r3s, and r5 6*s, maybe it would be time to make an upgrade on duping 7*s, duping 5*,6*,7* giving the same amount of iso is no longer efficient.

Just so u know it 7 star giv 10 tier 6 so not the same as 5 and 6
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    I put 375k points on Level up yesterday and still have 1000 iso left lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Ok the best solution is sell t6 iso selector on bg store. And remove the rising price functionality from glory store so the prices remain constant between purchases
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    600k+ last level up, 2k iso still in overflow, lots of crystals unopened.. sounds more like a resource management issue or not doing enough in game to get where you want
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

I put 375k points on Level up yesterday and still have 1000 iso left lol

I'm down to about 1100 now and was under 4 mil gold after everything.

To think I was selling iso a week ago cause it was expiring.....