How good is toad on attack?

Should i level up him though i have mutant gods like apocalypse, onslaught and weapon X (used as a defender only) but i have scorpion and i have no evade counter champion (excluding knull and IMIW) and toad synergy grants him the ability to inflict slow using heavy

Comments

• i13i13 Posts: 103
    I was interested in using him on defence, but a Nick Fury counter sounds pretty useful to me. Means I can block someone else every time I go into battlegrounds.
  • jdschwjdschw Posts: 356 ★★★
    He's very good, especially against skill class, and most especially against nick.

But He's really good against anyone who's not poison immune. If you can manage to time it so the sp2 tips the defender into the passive stun, it just does an absolute boatload of damage. Hard to line up, but very satisfying when you do.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 382 ★★
    someone here pointed out (and I HATE that I missed it!); Toad as a horsemen goes unblockable all the time, as he gives everyone a way to purify a poison?and then double punish them for doing it...
    yeah, Toad is more versatile than you'd think. and his Scorp synergy is awesome, but not the only good one. and he does work on his own.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 374
    So, what is his rotation
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,328 ★★★★★
    He’s very good and simple to play. Totally underrated.

His playstyle is just MM or MLLLM sp1, rinse wash repeat.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 374
    xNig said:

Thx
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,328 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Thx
    You’re welcome. Have fun with him!