**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why are Defenders parrying in BG’s?

2»

Comments

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 486 ★★★
    My problem I got to hit the defender and they unblock and block again instantly gets very annoying or I punish a special and they parry
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
    @Tairique_turay0 I honestly find your opinion just something you can’t handle due to not enough practice in BGs and all PVP modes in general. Just practice and watch out so you don’t accidentally get parried by the AI. This has been apart of the game for a bit. The players masteries that are unlocked get applied to their defender, in basically all PVP modes. I think depending on your story milestone, (which according to the comments, it’s Valiant) you would know that the masteries the player has will apply to their defender.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 214 ★★

@dannyrotten lol chill, I wasn’t mainly speaking about you. Your response was respectful and reasonable. I just said you missed the overall point of what I was saying. Everything else I said was to @Rayven5220 calling a well known issue that most of the community have noticed, ‘skill issue’. Just the typical childish response you see in global every once in a while.

Getting "parried" in BG's isn't a "well known issue". In fact, it's not an issue at all. That is what you're post is about. It's in your title.
    How about the double medium parry?
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited April 15
    I had that funny moment where i was facing kingpin with rocket raccon.
    I parried him and was ready for him to purify it yet he didn't and so i rushed him.
    He parried me and K.Oed me with one combo😅
    Edit: that was in battlegrounds btw
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    What's the AI supposed to do? Not fight back?
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 298 ★★
    Bosley said:

Because the AI is trash and KABAM keeps saying "It's working as intended".......

They haven't said the ai is working as intended for a long time, they've specifically been addressing the issues and working on them
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 91
    edited April 16

First 2 replies are missing the point. Ok masteries is the reason cool…doesn’t mean defenders should be doing what they do. AI has been broken for way too long and Kabam have obviously been hearing about it. Fixing They just can’t make money from fixing the AI so they don’t do it. Some of y’all just reply with anything lmao

I replied because I am a high level player and haven’t noticed a new issue in BG where I’m getting parried more often now. I never dash in on a live opponent. This is what forum conversations are for.

Sounds like you didn’t like my response so you’re butthurt about it. Click dislike and move on. You’re hypocritical to say people just reply with anything.

You noticed that the AI is dexing and gaining the dexterity buff a lot this season? 👀
    Yeah I notice general changes in AI behavior… Dex, more intercepts and most of all, when you dash in and they are at 2+ bars, they let you hit them more than ever. There’s definitely AI differences since I started playing, but I was specifically commenting on the parries.