Options

AW compensation?

Are all the rewards in now?🤔

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,186 ★★★★
    We got the war win rewards for the season then the tier bump from where we finished. I count that as 2 compensations but I believe 3 were due. I would have posted on the original post but it's closed down now
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 110
    We have only received war win rewards but not compensation... What to do?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★

We have only received war win rewards but not compensation... What to do?

Season rewards were bumped in game before they were sent out. What you received were the increased rewards.
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 72
    We've received the bump, not the compensation.
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 110
    Yeah, what I meant... Got the bumped rewards but not yet received compensation...
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 35
    edited April 11
    My alliance received wrong tier bump rewards. We finished in plat3, just on the edge of, so we should have received plat2 rewards following one of the compensations, but we didn’t..
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any comment on that?
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 35
    P.S. think I’ve got both compensation if it was 7* and 6* shards worth of all wars during the season.
  • Options
    Mooro85Mooro85 Posts: 18
    I also believe we are still expecting the “general compensation”. The last of the three.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,922 ★★★★★
    IggyPop said:

My alliance received wrong tier bump rewards. We finished in plat3, just on the edge of, so we should have received plat2 rewards following one of the compensations, but we didn’t..

You got the right tier bump, go read the closed thread.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,364 ★★★★
    IggyPop said:

The rewards it shows in season rewards are the bumped ones. They just changed the reward tiers rather than bumping everyone manually.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for 2)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,872 ★★★★★
    edited April 11
    So, there are only two "rewards" if no match-making failure. This below and Season rewards?

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,873 Guardian

There are 3 comps
    1) if your alliance had failed matchmaking, you received war rewards for these missed wars + missing season points

2) general compensation, this was in mail titled “Alliance War Correction” and had loyalty and shards equal to 12 wins at your tier

3) season rewards with your tier bump. (You cannot directly compare your tier rewards to the in game ones, in order to speed up the time in which everything was sent out, the in game season reward list was already updated with the new rewards, this change happened a couple days before the season ended. P3 Rewards are showing typical P2 rewards, etc.)

I'm still waiting for 2)

#2 was the “Victory Compensation”, sending out “per-war” rewards at the Victory level for all of your wars (in 1 package). You sure you didn’t receive that one ??

And so, WITHOUT having missed any war matchmaking, seems like it is only 2 packages. (The Victory, aka Compensation, package, and then the normal Season Rewards but bumped up by 1 level as seen by the in-game Season Rewards Tables having all been moved up by 1 in that Table).

I think people rightfully assumed that the “Compensation” would also include a package of Potions, so maybe thinking we are still due another one.
    But sounds like the “Compensation” one they were talking about was just the “General Compensation, aka Victory Rewards” package (and not yet another one).
  • Options
    Yeah, still haven't received 2) yet.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 651 ★★★
    We were supposed to get 3 compensation packages but only received 2. The Bumb, and the victory. Still haven’t gotten the general compensation.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

We were supposed to get 3 compensation packages but only received 2. The Bumb, and the victory. Still haven’t gotten the general compensation.

Sounded like the general compensation was the same as the victory compensation. A separate compensation was to go out to alliances that had broken matchmaking and had missed wars.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Honestly I’m disappointed in the “compensation” we were supposed to get a general compensation on top of the are regular war rewards. All they did is bump everyone a tier higher which isn’t a compensation. The sad part is everyone seems to being laying down a taking it. We should have gotten better compensation for the big mess they put us in. It didn’t only effect war it affected while alliances and them losing good players. Like always… this is just my opinion. Not speaking for all of you. If you agree with me please me smash the agree button. If you don’t, hit the disagree.
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 44
    Deder80 said:

Honestly I’m disappointed in the “compensation” we were supposed to get a general compensation on top of the are regular war rewards. All they did is bump everyone a tier higher which isn’t a compensation. The sad part is everyone seems to being laying down a taking it. We should have gotten better compensation for the big mess they put us in. It didn’t only effect war it affected while alliances and them losing good players. Like always… this is just my opinion. Not speaking for all of you. If you agree with me please me smash the agree button. If you don’t, hit the disagree.

Totally agreed. Wasted units, rev, pots and boosts for their failure and they decide to keep silence and swept it well under the rug.. now everyone keeps quiet and they get away with it.. thats Kabam at its best..