Options

Is anyone gonna be using their rank down tickets on Shocker?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,017 ★★★★
So @Kabam Miike said that rank down tickets will be provided to the 6 and 7 star Shockers for those who want to rank them down. So, will you?

Is anyone gonna be using their rank down tickets on Shocker? 191 votes

I’ll rank him down
40%
Talha305RajaSpity68zuffyChovnerNabz034fmussapLeiva_darkUnyonfaceLifeswickedcausticReyAlemánDoom_and_Gloomrcm2017LPtheArtist_666noor17Legendboy2411Mark1357911ShinobiGuyPandingoxxKINGxJULIANxx 77 votes
I’ll leave him as is
42%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEsfu_koraxSimmons253AzKicker316JinxesaxeyossSungjCat_MurdockhydrogohardMqc19captaincushShadowstrikeCassyGodrohrCyborgNinja135dfmoore26DRTOThe_Blue_JaguarIndioSkay1984 82 votes
Undecided
16%
SecondSkrillerbryce7mdannyrottenfrodo2377cfpreludeXSquadHerbal_TaxmanGaudyGMoneyGrootman1294KisHinCarniecaptain_rogersjcphillips7pingu_tucnacekAomine_Daiki10The_Commish123Giantwalrus56ShenkWerriessForsaken15 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Undecided
    For those who don’t know what I’m talking about,

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/364936/shocker-massive-nerf
  • Options
    Undecided

He never came to mind whenever I was looking for counters to those match-ups he can't do now so I will continue to use him as I normally do

Honestly me too. But seriously, they should have told us they were gonna change how Shocker’s mechanics work
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    I’ll leave him as is
    My highest ranked shocker is a r2 6* lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 878 ★★★
    I’ll leave him as is
    I don't have a 7 star shocker and my 6 star is at rank 1 lol
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    edited April 16
    Undecided
    I always had multiple counters for Maestro and whatever other champs Shocker was good at, but I also pulled Red Skull from a Titan recently, so he took Shocker's spot in my deck. My 7* Shocker is also unawakened, so I'll probably just rank down and keep the resources in case I want to r3 Red Skull soonish, or just keep them as backup in case I want to take him up again at some point.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 951 ★★★★
    Undecided
    I have both guardian and warlock unduped at r1, maybe if I dupe one of them I pull the trigger on the rdt. It really pains me to see the shocker I draft and the maestro they draft and knowing i can’t use him.
  • Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★
    Planning to use rank down on MCOC now.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 345 ★★★
    I’ll rank him down
    i ranked up the 6 star before pulling the 7 star so i’ll be ranking the 6 star down, completely unrelated to the nerf
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I’ll rank him down
    I only have a 6 star at R4, but I will probably take him down since he never gets used anyway
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’ll rank him down
    Since I got the 7* after taking the 6* up, I'll happily recoup the resources there.
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 86
    Undecided
    I said in that thread that I’ll be surprised if anyone actually takes advantage of the RDT. I’m surprised by the amount that said they will. I was thinking duped iron man but still haven’t decided.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 405 ★★★
    I’ll leave him as is
    Only have a 7R1, and that one gets kills in BG on defense every day. Might even rank him up, when i’m done with exploring act 8.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 215 ★★
    I’ll rank him down
    I only have him 6* r2, but yes I will rank him down to get back a little amount of iso lol
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    edited April 16
    I’ll leave him as is
    EdisonLaw said:

He never came to mind whenever I was looking for counters to those match-ups he can't do now so I will continue to use him as I normally do

Honestly me too. But seriously, they should have told us they were gonna change how Shocker’s mechanics work
    It's not a change to shocker though. It's a fix to how glancing works.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I’ll rank him down
    I took mine to r2 and have never used him. Def gonna rank him down.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 94
    I’ll leave him as is
    I never use him for maestro and he still hit hard with the exception of 5 o 7 champion who glance
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    I’ll rank him down
    Shocker was my 2nd r3 I used the r3 gem from 100%ing necro I want my gem back
  • Options
    Undecided
    Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

The fix directly affected shocker. Think of it as similar to the Zemo Root nerf
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 492 ★★★
    I’ll rank him down
    My 6 star r3 never gets used so he is going down. Has nothing to do with the nerf
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    @EdisonLaw We didn't get tickets for Zemo. We got them for Kraven. So think Kraven.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    I’ll leave him as is
    EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Except we didn't get tickets for zemo. That was kraven. and zemo still wrecks just fine. Moleman still works just fine too. Shocker will be ok too.
  • Options
    Undecided
    Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Except we didn't get tickets for zemo. That was kraven. and zemo still wrecks just fine. Moleman still works just fine too. Shocker will be ok too.
    Yeah of course he’ll be ok, it’ll only affect him in a few matchups