Legend Run...

mrstark_217mrstark_217 Member Posts: 19
I just now completed the legend run, this was my first run with DOUBLE EDGE and LIQUID COURAGE mastery, had fun tho, I may be too late in exploring this...

Is this enough, or do we have to share this in any discord or mail to the kabam mcoc team?

Comments

• mrstark_217mrstark_217 Member Posts: 19
    edited April 4
    I guess many of you had done the previous legend runs and know what to do, please share your words on it....
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Kabam servers keeps track of this automatically, no need to submit anything.

But you only showed time when you were done.
    Does not indicate when you first entered into either of those 2 difficulty quests.

Time is from first entering either of those 2 difficulties, and ends when finished both 100%.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★

Does not indicate when you first entered into either of those 2 difficulty quests.

Time is from first entering either of those 2 difficulties, and ends when finished both 100%.

For first Only 100 players
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 824 ★★★
    What was your time?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★
    Mayavi said:

Fastest 100, not first
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★

Mayavi said:

Fastest 100, not first
    Thats mean....time on till 17 ...who explore full get guarantee that title?
  • AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Member Posts: 27
    Hi all!

Before the event ends, I want to share my Legend Run guide: https://youtu.be/I1Nh_Sspzy0

It contains the optimal mastery setup, teams, and techniques I used to secure a FIRST-PLACE rank (2:12 time)!

Here is the full run I did a couple months back (with the new quest format): https://youtu.be/DuOeh4zA4h4
  • Dirk_LerdDirk_Lerd Member Posts: 9
    What was your time? I did it in 2:05 and curious if that’s fast enough. For those that have done it in the past, how long does it take to find the results? Where do they post the top 100?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★
    Dirk_Lerd said:

What was your time? I did it in 2:05 and curious if that’s fast enough. For those that have done it in the past, how long does it take to find the results? Where do they post the top 100?

Not sure what time will be good this month with it being the last one. 2:30 has been a good mark recently but that’s sure to decrease.

Results are posted the Friday after new content drops, so it’s a 3 week+ wait. Results are posted on the forum (there’s a post with all past results) and in-game mail goes out to qualifiers.
  • Dirk_LerdDirk_Lerd Member Posts: 9
    Thank you for the info.