**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Visual bug raid chest?

I just complete the first raid chest and I don’t receive an image or something, is this a visual bug?

Anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    Visual u did get something just u wont know what im sure u can try looking in ur inventory of catalysts to see if u got fragments of something
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 137
    Not yet. Absman was destroying Maestro..then these last 2 fights he's not building fervor. It's not my gameplay cause I hit 12% pretty much every time. Wonder if this chest bug has anything to do with the fervor all of a sudden not building.
  • Options
    21% away from my first chest..but dont wanna try anymore if there is a bug or something.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 108

21% away from my first chest..but dont wanna try anymore if there is a bug or something.

Some member of my alliance have some bug with maestro and Angela.
    I have a video but I don’t how to put here but is about blue charges and way less damage dealt
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike what's up with the fervor issue? It goes up when punishing his specials..but down when punishing his heavies. So its not doing what it should be correct?
  • Options
    Is this the possible reason I can't build enough fervor? Cause I don't have any charges?
  • Options
    Sorry @The_losttier . Didn't mean to hijack your post. The chest is def a major issue.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 108

Sorry @The_losttier . Didn't mean to hijack your post. The chest is def a major issue.

Is all right, I see one or two post similar to this chest bug but apparently is more than that on this week on raids @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    Absolutely, what does Ferver or Role Charges have to do with seeing your Chest contents !!!

There have been many other posts each Raid Week, about “didn't get Chest contents”.

Not sure of the details of why that happens sometimes (if it depends on *what* the chest item was, or not, or if indeed sometimes it is missing), but some have said they did get something in Inventory, but it fails to show on screen at the time you get the chest.
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 291 ★★★
    I just had that happen to me. I went to the chest but didn’t even get to pick between the two different chest options. No idea what I got, if I got anything. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    I made a ticket and kabam told me I don't qualify for raid rewards which I don't understand being I've qualified months prior waiting on a response to the reason I don't qualify