Options

Have I lost my mind, or did they move the relic button a bit?

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140 β˜…
    edited April 12
    Been having the same problem for a few weeks, so before 8.4.. Also android device
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

Bumping because I really want to know what happened here and there's no way we all suddenly became way worse at mcoc on 04/10/2024

Exactly! Now that i know it's not just me and there's quite a few of us having the exact same issue, hopefully kabam will chime in or look onto it.
  • Options
    KRANκ“˜KRANκ“˜ Posts: 140 β˜…β˜…
    I'm using a Samsung s22 ultra
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Random striker firing and misfiring has been going on so long for me that this issue has become akin to the double medium AI parry.

Just part of the game, I’m afraid.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Random striker firing and misfiring has been going on so long for me that this issue has become akin to the double medium AI parry.

Dr. Zola

I know what you're talking about here but this is entirely different from the "normal" misfires if that makes sense
  • Options
    TheInfamousGodTheInfamousGod Posts: 10 β˜…
    edited April 12
    I've noticed that I've been accidentally hitting it when fighting Glykhan and I've never hit it by accident before the 8.4 update
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 595 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Working as intended.
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
    edited April 12
    To be honest I've been accidentally hitting it for a month now.

I don't think they moved it after 8.4 release,
    but somewhere mid Feb or March beginning
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,122 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ok I recently noted this, The opponent always block when I chain a scarlet witch relic with a basic combo. Has anyone felt this?
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…
    I always accidentally hit it when I’m swiping back to bait a special then the ai blocks the accidental relic launch and smacks me, didn’t have this issue before
  • Options
    Bumping again so we keep this through the weekend

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone 15 pro max here. Nothing nefarious noticeable on my end. Did all of 8.4 not deviating from my normal playstyle; no issues noticed.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 233 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's definitely moved a little to the right. Hitting it by mistake way more frequently than before
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,569 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Been happening to me too, figured it was also something I was doing wrong lol. My device is s24 ultra
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

Bump it again on monday, you know they are off for the weekend lol
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Bump it again on monday, you know they are off for the weekend lol
    I wanted to bump it to see if we could get anyone else having the same problem to comment
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 794 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was going through the last run of Glykhan when I noticed it. Not a fan of the new placement.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hit it accidently all the time. I'd with they moved out to the right on opponent sp button, that you can't use anyway
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91 β˜…

What device are you using?

I just tested this myself using overlaying screenshots from this patch and from a previous patch from both my iPhone and my iPad, and they appear to be in the exact same location for me. I have misfires as well, but usually that’s just based on how I’m holding the phone at the time

The two pictures show different locations for the power and lif bars, they are a lot closer to each other on the second picture.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,708 Guardian
    Zolobacsi said:

I just tested this myself using overlaying screenshots from this patch and from a previous patch from both my iPhone and my iPad, and they appear to be in the exact same location for me. I have misfires as well, but usually that’s just based on how I’m holding the phone at the time

The two pictures show different locations for the power and lif bars, they are a lot closer to each other on the second picture.
    That's probably a difference between a widescreen (phone) and more squar’ish (ie, iPad).

Which, in general, introduces various inconsistencies between devices.

Think Cat mentioned though that she looked at a before and after for both types of devices.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One of the few scenarios I'm not having issues for once thank the lord.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zolobacsi said:

She used two different devices in each picture there is two different fights going on, you can tell by the champion names, the portraits and the actual champions. Yet the relic/special bars look like there is only 1 meaning they haven't even moved a singular pixel.
  • Options
    Another day, another bump

• Options
    Kabammmmmmmm
  • Options
    Bumpity bump bump
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So glad to see this thread. So many accidental pushes of the Striker in the last week or so. Something’s definitely changed.
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 β˜…β˜…
    This really messed with my Glykhan fights