No

Is the doom invisible out there?
  • Options
    Mike3034Mike3034 Posts: 27

• Options
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Let him cook.

(Mine isn’t ascended, but I did r5 him for the Abs Man WoW challenge and he crushed it)
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 270 ★★
    No
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Right class, wrong champion.."Glares in Silver Centurion".

You've got one part right
    Hear me out...
    Love the prompt of “who’s your MCOC hear me out” and it’s just the champions we love well past the rest of the community
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,814 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Hear me out...
    Love the prompt of “who’s your MCOC hear me out” and it’s just the champions we love well past the rest of the community
    Isn't that how the apocalypse was mid thread started.....
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,438 ★★★★★
    Where is this best champ?
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 172 ★★
    edited April 16
    Hercules Panhellenios is my god-king. All I have and all I ever will have is from the bounties of his eternal grace. I can only hope that after I have shaken off his magnificent gaze that I’d honored my god-king enough to be received into his eternal paradise.

He is strong, glorious, strong, independent, courageous, highly talented, graceful, spectacular, handsome, smart, charming, ambitious, extraordinary, extravagant, majestic, magnificent, dazzling, confident, funny, genius, hardworking, inspirational, motivational, god-king. Hercules Panhellenios needs to stop being disrespected he been through enough already. Prayers to free him and let him become a 7*

#freeherc#hercsupreme#hercgodking#hercbuff#herc4life#hercgoat#hercglaze

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Bows
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,451 ★★★★

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    I’m sorry but no champ is as mighty as GOATcules
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 314 ★★★
    I only bow to one King in this game...

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,129 ★★★★
    edited April 17
    Lol at the disrespect. Darkhawk at sig 200 is actually not a bad champ in the slightest. 100% chance to autoblock when in shield mode which makes him a great defender, decent damage in Null mode, a stun and shock on the SP1, etc.

But, despite this I would like a buff for him, the goal is for him to not rely on the awakened ability and make his modes more reliable in relevant situations

Moderate Buff: Darkhawk

Passive: Raptor Armor
    Advanced robotic Raptor armor grants Darkhawk full immunity to Bleed and Poison effects.
    Start the fight with an Armor Up buff, increasing base Armor by X. This buff cannot be removed by non-Cosmic champions.
    Wing Attacks
    Attacks that utilize Darkhawk’s Wings have 100% Armor and Resistance Penetration.
    These are his Medium attacks, his Heavy attacks, as well as hits on his SP2.
    When landing a Critical hit, they have a 100% chance to inflict an instant Rupture, dealing Physical damage, as well as inflict Heal Block for 10 seconds
    Combat modes:
    Darkhawk has three modes that he can choose to enter. He also has one persistent charge. Darkhawk can either trigger a mode manually through various means, or can spend that persistent charge on choosing the right mode via pre-fight ability. Winning the fight restores the charge
    Modes last 15 seconds, are paused during special attacks, and are also for 2 seconds when attacking the opponent.
    Mode activation is unaffected by Ability Accuracy reduction.
    If not chosen beforehand as well as on defense, default to Shield mode active.
    Shield mode:
    Gain stun immunity
    Enters whenever he is knocked down.
    Gain +X Physical and Energy Resistance as well as +X block proficiency and armor.
    Reduces crit damage by 100%
    30% base chance to Auto Block basic attacks. This triggers Parry if blocking a contact attack
    If Darkhawk blocks a Contact Attack while in Shield mode he has a 100% chance to inflict an instant Shock, dealing X Energy Damage.
    While this mode is active, Darkhawk can block Unblockable Special attacks. This extends to all attacks against Mutants.
    Stealth Mode:
    Darkhawk passively reduces the opponent’s defensive Power Rate by 30% and his own offensive CPR is increased by 30%
    Incoming attacks have a 30% chance to miss
    Remove up to 4 damaging debuffs
    Reduce the opponent’s Evade and Autoblock accuracy by 100% unless they have Vigilance or True Sense.
    Null Mode:
    Darkhawk gains X attack rating, +X crit rating and X block penetration.
    While in Null Mode, Darkhawk’s basic attacks have a 100% chance to inflict an instant Shock, dealing X Energy Damage..
    If Darkhawk enters a Mode from a different Mode, he Regenerates X Health over 2 seconds.
    Notes: Darkhawk’s updated kit now includes a prefight that lets you pick a mode before the fight begins. Like if you want power control and countering evaders, choose stealth mode. If you want damage, choose Null mode.
    Heavy attacks:
    These are Wing attacks
    Special 1: Amulet Blast:
    Stuns for 1 second
    Inflicts Shock for 10 seconds
    If Darkhawk is in Stealth mode, power burn the opponent for up to 1.5 bars of power instead of inflicting Shock.
    If in Null Mode, the beam is supercharged and deals additional bursts of energy damage.
    Note: This is Darkhawk’s main damage special. Use it in the right mode.
    Special 2: Stealth Assault
    Enter Stealth mode
    This attack grants no power to the opponent
    Special 3: Null mode
    Enter Null mode
    Stun for 2 seconds
    Signature ability: Null Space Upgrades
    Gain immunity to the Dexterity precision buff. Whenever he triggers it, pause the current Mode for 0.5-3 seconds
    Combat Modes last 10-20% longer
    Strengths
    Mutant counter
    Good defender
    Utility machine
    Great damage via his Null mode
    Weaknesses
    True Sense and Vigilance
    Pierce
    Undermine
    Armor Break/Anti armor effects
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,129 ★★★★
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,730 Guardian

Hear me out...
    What if I told you that the class was wrong
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,247 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Hear me out...
    Yeah was wrong. It should be cosmic.
    Best champ is a alien symbiote tho.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,219 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Hear me out...
    What if I told you I agree.

Cosmic correct class
    Female champ correct
    Size S correct
    Kamala Khan? Correct