the big problem ofMasteries

Recently, following the update of the new masteries, I wanted to start from scratch in order to optimize my masteries. Except that I hadn't unlocked 100% of all 5/5 masteries. For the offensive alone, I had to pay 5000 units. I find it illogical to have to pay again for masteries that had previously been unlocked 5/5. I repeat, I didn't unlock all the skills at 100%, so I would have found it logical to pay for the masteries I didn't unlock at 100%. If this big problem could ever be solved.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited April 11
    I'm confused. So you said you didn't unlock all masteries at 5/5 then immediately said you did and are confused as to why you have to pay for them since you already have them unlocked. Except you don't which is what you said at the beginning
  • lucaslbuilucaslbui Member Posts: 5
    ahmynuts said:

I'm confused. So you said you didn't unlock all masteries at 5/5 then immediately said you did and are confused as to why you have to pay for them since you already have them unlocked. Except you don't which is what you said at the beginning

I said that I had unlocked some masteries 5/5 and others not at all. It seems strange to me to have to pay again for everything when I've unlocked 5/5 masteries. Nevertheless, it makes sense to have to pay again from 0 for masters that aren't fully unlocked.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    I would guess there's some translation misunderstanding here.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    lucaslbui said:

Recently, following the update of the new masteries, I wanted to start from scratch in order to optimize my masteries. Except that I hadn't unlocked 100% of all 5/5 masteries. For the offensive alone, I had to pay 5000 units. I find it illogical to have to pay again for masteries that had previously been unlocked 5/5. I repeat, I didn't unlock all the skills at 100%, so I would have found it logical to pay for the masteries I didn't unlock at 100%. If this big problem could ever be solved.

You should not have to pay to unlock masteries you already unlocked. But you do have to pay to enable them every time you decide to turn them off and on. The cost to unlock is separate from the cost to turn them off and on.
  • lucaslbuilucaslbui Member Posts: 5
    DNA3000 said:

lucaslbui said:

You should not have to pay to unlock masteries you already unlocked. But you do have to pay to enable them every time you decide to turn them off and on. The cost to unlock is separate from the cost to turn them off and on.

ok I understand my situation thank you for your answer. Nevertheless I find it very strange that this kind of problem still exists on mcoc in 2024, some things should be more explicit.