Options

This isnt possible right?

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 698 ★★★

R5 ascended doom vs r2 sig 100 domino. He was also running suis but still took no damage. How?

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    Sus
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
    Not a chance that's possible.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 698 ★★★
    I reported
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,235 ★★★★★
    No chance I could se why no damage taken if it was gc but the awaken domino is just no shot and the time to fast
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,122 ★★★★★
    Doom can't do a 25 second fight even if it was a very favourable matchup like aarkus or hyperion.
    And No champ except few techs can defeat dommy at max health.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Maybe he had really good wi-fi..🤷‍♂️
    (Report it, they usually respond)
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 846 ★★★★
    Better gaming chair maybe?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,203 ★★★★
    It's possible if you are a hacker. Maybe bought the early access Whale bundle that gives them a 7 star Doom sig 200 rank 5 with advance masteries that provides no health lost with suicides. I keep hearing about mastery updates coming soon.
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 60
    I’ve had a few similar match ups where the health loss was a far too low and the time far too fast to seem possible. It’s almost impossible to believe your opponent finished the fight that quickly without some heavy boosting or some sort of cheating being involved, I have an r5 ascended Doom with full suicides and can confirm that there’s now way to finish a match that quickly under normal circumstances. Aside from that the fact he has only lost 0.5% is a definitive sign of cheating as on average a non bleed immune champ will loose at least 5% HP before the bleed from double edge runs out. Unfortunately BG’s is rife with cheating but the temporary nature of the matches and the fact there are hundreds if not thousands of matches being played a day make it very hard to detect cheating which is probably why so many do it.
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 215 ★★
    Damn PC players 🙄
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,235 ★★★★★
    edited April 18

I’ve had a few similar match ups where the health loss was a far too low and the time far too fast to seem possible. It’s almost impossible to believe your opponent finished the fight that quickly without some heavy boosting or some sort of cheating being involved, I have an r5 ascended Doom with full suicides and can confirm that there’s now way to finish a match that quickly under normal circumstances. Aside from that the fact he has only lost 0.5% is a definitive sign of cheating as on average a non bleed immune champ will loose at least 5% HP before the bleed from double edge runs out. Unfortunately BG’s is rife with cheating but the temporary nature of the matches and the fact there are hundreds if not thousands of matches being played a day make it very hard to detect cheating which is probably why so many do it.

I meant in gc the meta is literally sucide reg to be use but your right there no way doom finishing that’s fast in bg
    Also considering op isn’t in gc yet it even more no legit