Mastery Loadout update! Details + New end date

2»

Comments

• McCloud33McCloud33 Member Posts: 45
    I don't see where it has been addressed here, but this last war it locked your AW ATTACK team in with the same mastery loadout you selected for AW DEFENSE.
  • KirillexiKirillexi Member Posts: 11
    I understand correctly, if the skill of suicide is switched to the skill without suicide and put a tick, then return to suicide and the war in defense should get up without suicide? if so, then I have a suicide defense.
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Member Posts: 355 ★★
    Another offseason war has ended and our members (several members in several fights) had issues with stupefy not working. And it’s inconsistent in between fights, for example a player has fights #1, 2, 3, 4, masteries can work fine in fights #1 and 3 and not work in fights 2 and 4.

Any match where you need to parry heavy can suddenly turn into a death because you expected a stun and got comboed instead

We have no idea how to make sure masteries will work (even with a manual change it isn’t reliable, stupefy disappears from fight to fight)

Defense mastery checkbox doesn’t seem to work either.
    The AW defense checkbox doesn’t actually lock that set of masteries for defense, even when it’s selected current active masteries apply to defense (so defense can have suicides if a player had them as an active tab when the match happened, even if a different tab was checked as war defense) - we asked our war opponents if defense had recoil masteries and it did even though we all added “AW defense” check mark for regular (non recoil) masteries

Will it be addressed / fixed before season?
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220
    Agree with those that have said something is wrong with stupefy
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Member Posts: 632 ★★★
    Any update regarding the missing mastery point for those who completed necropolis run?
    Do you expect to fix it before the end of the free-swap?

My loadout#1 has 61 mastery points, currently shows “-1” remaining points (I haven’t reset it after the update)
    My loadout#2&3 had 60 mastery points, with “0” remaining points.
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Member Posts: 85
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Member Posts: 85
    AW Season about to start and masteries are a mess over there
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    Are we supposed to be able to set a certain mastery for our war defense and then select a different loadout for attack? Just trying to understand this system cause I've been getting slaughtered as of late.
    edited April 23
    This offseason war has been a mess. Practically everyone got comboed in fights because of parry stun not working. And it’s somehow mostly in war, AQ works fine, BGs and quests work fine

Wars are 50% unplayable (because in half of the matches stipefy works then it doesn’t). Everyone goes into fights not knowing what to expect. And there’s no manual fix, we have videos of a mastery reset right before the fight and then it doesn’t work anyway.

If there is any way to fix it manually please let the players know otherwise delaying the war season wouldn’t be the worst idea, it’s not fun when nothing works and there is no fix

If we could reset masteries manually and expect things to work then sure that’s fine. We have videos of masteries working in one fight and then not working in the one right after, how can people know if they will or won’t work?

Duels or quests don’t help check this, they work normally. Then a war fight starts and RIP

ETA: if there is no easy fix maybe remove stupefy altogether, so no one expects any parry stun to work in any fight, could honestly be better than what we have now
    Do consider season delay, it’s really bad right now
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★

AW Season about to start and masteries are a mess over there

Potion offers are still there, Kabam has already given us a hint about what we should do.
  • Saske97Saske97 Member Posts: 81
    Delay the season please. We already had a whole fiasco last time without this whole mastery setup mess. Makes no sense to start this one with issues too. Take all the time you need, fix the problems and start the season fresh.
    War is the only mode I am interested in but I don’t want to play like this.
    Saske97 said:

Delay the season please. .

No, they wouldn't and they can't
    edited April 23
    FunnyDude said:

Saske97 said:

Is there any reason why they can’t when masteries are clearly not working and this stupefy bug can and will be exploited?

ETA: we had war seasons delayed for much less and compensation on top of that. It is so bad that it may be time to ask for compensation. When you can get comboed and KOd in any fight on the map because your parry doesn’t apply stun and you can’t predict where it will work and where it won’t, it is a problem

And there is no manual fix and no timeline when it will be resolved. No one wants to do war seasons like that
    edited April 23

FunnyDude said:

Saske97 said:

Is there any reason why they can’t when masteries are clearly not working and this stupefy bug can and will be exploited?

ETA: we had war seasons delayed for much less and compensation on top of that. It is so bad that it may be time to ask for compensation. When you can get comboed and KOd in any fight on the map because your parry doesn’t apply stun and you can’t predict where it will work and where it won’t, it is a problem

And there is no manual fix and no timeline when it will be resolved. No one wants to do war seasons like that
    I don't know, but if they technically can, then they should have done this last season, the only possible explain is they can't do this anymore because of technical reason.

Take it easy, if you want to play it properly, buy the potion deal because you will need a lot of them for the horrible tactics and bugs, or you can just play in 1-loyalty mode.

IMO, AW is almost a garbage game mode now.
    edited April 23
    FunnyDude said:

I don't know, but if they technically can, then they should have done this last season, the only possible explain is they can't do this anymore because of technical reason.

That isn’t the only possible explanation. They were confident that everything was fine and started the season following their timeline. They tuned down the node right away when players complained and made many changes after but the season was already running, so it was too late. They delayed season start in the past, there is no reason to believe they cannot do it if they are convinced it needs to be looked at. I’m sure It would be much harder to act on when season has already started which is why I am asking to postpone it.
    I know they are aware of the issues so it’s just a matter of letting them see that “looking into it” is not enough unless they want another mess of a season.

• Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Saske97 said:

Yes they can and they have in the past. Just how they can cancel a season. It's up to them when they turn on the points scoring system. Wars will continue, season starts when kabam starts counting the points
    edited April 23
    Crys23 said:

FunnyDude said:

Saske97 said:

Yes they can and they have in the past. Just how they can cancel a season. It's up to them when they turn on the points scoring system. Wars will continue, season starts when kabam starts counting the points
    Part of the game is fragile, they are afraid of touching it because things will fall apart after making change.
    This is what we have seen for many times, Kabam pushes a fix or makes a change, two or three new issues show up.

So I don't think they want to or even can make any change to war schedule at this point.
    edited April 23
    FunnyDude said:

Part of the game is fragile, they are afraid of touching it because things will fall apart after making change.
    This is what we have seen for many times, Kabam pushes a fix or makes a change, two or three new issues show up.

So I don't think they want to or even can make any change to war schedule at this point.

• I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Member Posts: 37
    Since the load out, I now only have 60 points in mysteries, I should have 61 as I 100% completed necro
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Are these not useful at all?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian

Since the load out, I now only have 60 points in mysteries, I should have 61 as I 100% completed necro

Nope, w/ Necro should only be 60. The older Max was (and still is for non-Necro) at 59.

Was a bug earlier that gave some ppl 61, but shows “-1” avail now for them, and when they edit masteries again it should correctly dropping them to 60.

Are these not useful at all?

And, nope 😀 look at the tiny numbers involved with them.
  • InfamousMikeInfamousMike Member Posts: 71
    Carmel1 said:

Any update regarding the missing mastery point for those who completed necropolis run?

My loadout#1 has 61 mastery points, currently shows “-1” remaining points (I haven’t reset it after the update)

Same here.. I run necro and never received my extra Mastery point.. Kabam please fix it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian

Carmel1 said:

Same here.. I run necro and never received my extra Mastery point.. Kabam please fix it
    If you ran Necro, and have 60 points, THAT IS CORRECT.

The 61 is an ERROR, which is why it also shows “-1” available. That extra bugged point will get corrected and be taken away eventually. (maybe next time you modify them).