Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Nerf onslaught and bullseye

Comments

• Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 777 ★★★★

Here before "oNsLuT aIn'T tHaT bAd iF u HaVe sKiLl" comments

Guilty as charged. Bullseye is a menace tho.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Nerf serpent too, and groot. Especially Groot.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Giz said:

Nerf Groot

Great minds
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 60
    “ I really don’t like banning the 6 stars of them when the opponent has a bunch of 7r3‘s”

In other words you are one of those people who think you win battle grounds by banning your opponents top 3 champs? I’ve played BG’s against plenty of people who think you win BG’s by banning my top 3 champs and every one of them lost regardless of what defenders I played, you were probably one of them……
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 215 ★★
    Only people who don't want onslaught or bullseye banned are the ones who have them 😂
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 628 ★★★

“ I really don’t like banning the 6 stars of them when the opponent has a bunch of 7r3‘s”

In other words you are one of those people who think you win battle grounds by banning your opponents top 3 champs? I’ve played BG’s against plenty of people who think you win BG’s by banning my top 3 champs and every one of them lost regardless of what defenders I played, you were probably one of them……

Why do you assume people think they can win because they banned your top 3 champs, how do you know what they’re thinking are you living inside their head? Also what’s wrong with banning 7* rank 3’s? 🙂
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    Nerf it cause you don't have it.. yeah that's gonna work in a gacha game
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 849 ★★★★

Woah woah woah, first off, you’re assuming that I can win. Second, no that is a terrible strategy.
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 78
    Bullseye at sig 200 can be a pain. I would rather fight an unduped 7* r2 vs a 6*r5 sig 200 ascended any day. That sig allows him to purify stuns which can suck. The only other place he’s tough is in war. But just questing or bg he is much easier .
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    DON'T YOU FRICKIN TOUCH ONSLAUGHT 😭 he's perfect the way he is
  • Options
    MadGodOryxMadGodOryx Posts: 56

This community cant even bring itself to admit Herc is OP, what hope is there that those same spineless children can admit others might be overturned as well?

Ultimately this community needs to understand that balance changes are important to game health, just the same way we get buffs to weak champs like Nightcrawler or Iron Man, nerfs to champs like Herc or Onslaught or Bullseye are just as important.

In LITERALLY in other popular multiplayer competitive game this is accepted as fact, this community however fails to understand such a basic and simple fact
  • Options

I have Onslaught, Herc, etc

Nerfs should happen when champs are too strong. Its as simple as that
  • Options

Are you OP?
  • Options

Are you OP?
    Nah I just have literally no idea why this community thinks nerfs are the end of the world. Heck, a simple bug fix on how glancing works had folks screaming from the rooftops about Shocker being garbage when it affected 2 MUs!
  • Options
    edited April 20

Are you OP?
    Nah I just have literally no idea why this community thinks nerfs are the end of the world. Heck, a simple bug fix on how glancing works had folks screaming from the rooftops about Shocker being garbage when it affected 2 MUs!
    Did i say it was the end of the world?
    Am I the community?
    Op clearly ask about a nerf after opening a few feature crystals and not getting it.
    Asking for a nerf due to saltiness of not getting a champ in a gacha game is not a good reason.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 849 ★★★★

Are you OP?
    Am I the community?
    Op clearly ask about a nerf after opening a few feature crystals and not getting it.
    Asking for a nerf due to saltiness of not getting a champ in a gacha game is not a good reason.
    Only reason I want them would be for defenders as they are too op on defence, the chip damage from neuro/bleeds and crits on block which seem unavoidable. And in bg even playing perfect that chip damage costs matches, it takes the fun out.

But what champs don’t get neuroshocked? Then onslaughts fine.
  • Options

Are you OP?
    Am I the community?
    Only reason I want them would be for defenders as they are too op on defence, the chip damage from neuro/bleeds and crits on block which seem unavoidable. And in bg even playing perfect that chip damage costs matches, it takes the fun out.

It doesn't matter you want it nerfed cause you tried to get it and you didn't, that's petty.
  • Options

Are you OP?
    Am I the community?

Onslaught’s neuros aren’t even that potent they can become super potent if you have daunted on you (which you shouldn’t) otherwise they tickle, plus there are champs that can deal with his neuros by either killing him before you take any meaningful damage or just having high energy res.
  • Options

Are you OP?
    A lot of people ranked him up because of those 2 matchups, it’s still not cool that they waited a year after his release to do this.
  • Options

This community cant even bring itself to admit Herc is OP, what hope is there that those same spineless children can admit others might be overturned as well?

Ultimately this community needs to understand that balance changes are important to game health, just the same way we get buffs to weak champs like Nightcrawler or Iron Man, nerfs to champs like Herc or Onslaught or Bullseye are just as important.

In LITERALLY in other popular multiplayer competitive game this is accepted as fact, this community however fails to understand such a basic and simple fact
    How about learning to fight a champ before begging for a nerf, onslaught is fine the way he is.
  • Options

Are you OP?
    Am I the community?
    I agree that OP’s reasoning for wanting nerfs was flawed and biased. However this does not absolve how this community has historically reacted to the mere *notion* of a champ *needing* a nerf. We literally had a staff member say Herc was OP, should get nerfs, but wasnt, and everything was on fire for a few days.

That. Is. Crazy!
  • Options
    Samanun said:

How about learning to fight a champ before begging for a nerf, onslaught is fine the way he is.
    I learned how to fight him. I learned how to fight bullseye. I learned every champ, every challenge this game has to offer.

How about instead of labeling it all a skill issue you manage to understand that in multiplayer games overpowered champs exist. And when they exist they need to be nerfed. That is game design 101 and for some reason this community seems incapable of acknowledging such a basic fact.

“B-b-but people ranked up Shocker for Maestro!”

And after a literal BUG FIX made the MU less tenable, hes still a top 3 tech champ in the game, a very good dual threat in battlegrounds, and capable of nuking most threats in short order. If you rely on a bug abuse to play the game, thats on YOU.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Skill issue git gud
  • Options

Samanun said:

I learned how to fight him. I learned how to fight bullseye. I learned every champ, every challenge this game has to offer.

How about instead of labeling it all a skill issue you manage to understand that in multiplayer games overpowered champs exist. And when they exist they need to be nerfed. That is game design 101 and for some reason this community seems incapable of acknowledging such a basic fact.

And after a literal BUG FIX made the MU less tenable, hes still a top 3 tech champ in the game, a very good dual threat in battlegrounds, and capable of nuking most threats in short order. If you rely on a bug abuse to play the game, thats on YOU.
    If you learned how to fight him you wouldn’t think he needed to be nerfed. i didn't label anything a skill issue i just said learn how to fight him.

Top 3 tech is certainly questionable and not all that impressive seeing as it falls of pretty hard after about 2 champs, weird to assume that everyone who ranked him knew it was a bug and was intentionally abusing it and obviously it wasn't “on them” because kabam literally gave out rdt’s.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 887 ★★★
    I would agree with Bullseye but Onslaught I think he's fine the way he is
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 887 ★★★
    By the way OP Onslaught's rebalance info is coming this month anyways so we will see
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

If you learned how to fight him you wouldn’t think he needed to be nerfed. i didn't label anything a skill issue i just said learn how to fight him.

Top 3 tech is certainly questionable and not all that impressive seeing as it falls of pretty hard after about 2 champs, weird to assume that everyone who ranked him knew it was a bug and was intentionally abusing it and obviously it wasn't “on them” because kabam literally gave out rdt’s.
    They gave out RDTs because people wouldn’t stop crying about how he had been ruined. Dont flatter yourself.

Also Shocker can still nuke 95% of all champs in under a minute with his rotation. I dont see how you try to frame this as “bad” just because glancing works on his heavy outside some immature innane dislike for anything that even looks like a nerf. Hes an amazing champ with great utility praised by every Content creator in the game and youre trying to act like hes hot ass because of a BUG FIX.
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

And as always, in lieu of any actual argument you try and deflect any and all criticism of Onslaught as a “skill issue”. Is that all your 2 braincells can think of as a counter argument?
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

They gave out RDTs because people wouldn’t stop crying about how he had been ruined. Dont flatter yourself.

Also Shocker can still nuke 95% of all champs in under a minute with his rotation. I dont see how you try to frame this as “bad” just because glancing works on his heavy outside some immature innane dislike for anything that even looks like a nerf. Hes an amazing champ with great utility praised by every Content creator in the game and youre trying to act like hes hot ass because of a BUG FIX.
    Kabam doesn’t do things because players complain, i didn't call him bad nor do think he’s bad so not sure where you got that from, you’re the only one being immature here throwing out insults left and right.

You do realize you said skill issue first? I just said learn to fight the champ i didn't say anything about a skill issue, however if you interpreted it that way then i have some bad news for you…