**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What champs can you never seem to pull even after years and years?

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 379 β˜…β˜…
    No doom or human torch πŸ˜ͺ
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 193 β˜…β˜…
    Torch eluded me for many many yrs and then kabam 1 weekend decided to sell every 6* champ for $30. So technically I still haven’t been able to pull him.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,375 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6 star White Magneto
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Spider ham
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 116 β˜…
    Hasn’t been years but I’m still missing onslaught Adam warlock I’ve opened so much for these 2
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

6 star White Magneto

If only I had him higher than a 4 star
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

7* bishop is my most wanted champ in 7* pool lol.

So you would hate me if bishop was my first ever 7*? 😬
    I mean, he MAY have been, but you have my current most wanted 7* in spidey ham, so I think we're even here.... πŸ₯°
    Everyone have bish except me 😭
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Ercarret said:

I checked and I actually have all champions in the game as 6*s with the exception of some who have just been released as well as a few trophy ones. The only 6* I'm missing outside of those exceptions is Morbius, but that's mostly because I already have him as a 7* and therefore haven't bothered going after the 6* version.

The only champs I don't have of any rarity whatsoever is Spider-Punk and Ultron (Classic).

You never did labyrinth of legends?
    I've done one path but not the rest.

Back in the day, my phone wouldn't allow me to run it. I don't know what the problem was but it just took ages to load every fight. I had no issues elsewhere in the game outside of the Labyrinth and the Abyss, but whenever I tried any of those fights, my phone just went haywire. So I never did them. Couple the phone issue with a general lack of excitement for that type of content, and I just never bothered.

Since then, I've gotten a new phone and after my first run of Necropolis (which I did actually enjoy), I attempted Labyrinth. I got through it but was just thoroughly bored with it so I doubt I'll explore it anytime soon. I might do the Carina's Challenges that relate to the Abyss at some point, though. The Labyrinth ones just feel like ridiculous revive fests but the ones pertaining to the Abyss look more fun. At least from the POV of someone who hasn't actually run the Abyss previously and don't know what awaits in there.
  • Options
    OxygeN610OxygeN610 Posts: 53 β˜…
    when Corvus comes out, i try to get him for 3 years^^
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Never got a 6* Odin. Proceeded to pull the 7 star recently. Twice. Oh and the 6* somewhere in between. I can’t complain really, I also got Omega Red from 8.4 which was my last wanted 6*
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unitman