**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

To my beloved community - Deletion confirmed

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 193 ★★
    I’ll see you next week brother
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    Sorry to see you go mate
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 358 ★★★
    Good luck...but this is stupidity to delete your account.
    Learn to control yourself and have fun with your game account, that you worked so hard to maintain upto this point.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    So on that pop-up “DELETION CONFIRMED” box, if you press EXIT does it just close the game, or let you proceed into game and still do stuff.

And does this pop-up box come back up like this EVERY time you reopen the game, only showing you the countdown timer, not letting you do anything else.

(up until timer eventually expires, in which I assume opening game at that point will either act like a brand new account, or will show you a different pop-up saying “ACCOUNT CLOSED” ???
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    I have to admit, I question myself when my time will end. I've been here over 9 years, and I don't have the time to play that I used to. I love the game, always have. The problem is I'm also almost 10 years older, and arthritis isn't pleasant. I'm here for now, but nothing lasts forever, and it's refreshing to see someone leave with no hard feelings. When the day comes for me, I will leave the same way.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★

So on that pop-up “DELETION CONFIRMED” box, if you press EXIT does it just close the game, or let you proceed into game and still do stuff.

And does this pop-up box come back up like this EVERY time you reopen the game, only showing you the countdown timer, not letting you do anything else.

(up until timer eventually expires, in which I assume opening game at that point will either act like a brand new account, or will show you a different pop-up saying “ACCOUNT CLOSED” ???

if you confirm deletion, you can't do anything in the game unless you reverse the decision, which you have 30 days to do. once the 30 days are up it acts like a brand new account.
  • Options
    GrizzleGGrizzleG Posts: 19
    Rap said:

If, by some chance, the RNG decides to land on the top tier in the crystal there are so many champs and items that even then you are likely to pull useless garbage,
    making your time and efforts feel pointless and worthless.
    But endure it long enough kabam will just give you some junk.

I’m willing to bet you look up champion tier lists’ on YouTube. Yes there are tons of champs in game, but there are VERY few champs these days that are legitimately useless. Do yourself a favor and turn off the tier lists created by whales. Tune into more champion deep dives and test streams, do a bit of testing and draw your own conclusions. 9/10 times, you’re going to find yourself decently impressed with most of the champs you already have to do what you need them to do. It takes time to learn a champion’s optimum play style and rotation but you get out what you put into the game. If you’re always chasing 20-30 champs out of 250+ you’re going to be disappointed with 90% of your openings.

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 ★★★★
    Congratulations on taking this step! Also started in 2015 and this game really is addictive...
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★

It has happened: after 9 years of playing (with pauses), concluding Act 8 and finally becoming Valiant, I have deleted the game. G-Hun-Gear is no longer a part of the Battlerealm!

Not because “Game is rigged”, “Kabam bad” or any such thing… I actually think the game is in a good shape compared to other times and one can have a good time in-game if you are able to manage your time and effort wisely.

But In short: I couldn’t do that. No matter how often I tried, the game sucked me in more than I would like to admit which is why I decided to go cold turkey…

Why am I posting this? I don’t know… Maybe I want to be nostalgic about it… But maybe I want to better my chances of holding myself accountable. After all: This isn’t my first time uninstalling the game - but this time, I have told the world!!!

Also, for the first time, I have used the “delete account” function, so there is no turning back! Only thing is: The damn thing has a 30 day timer, so please count down with me as a final good bye…

I wish you all the greatest of experiences with Marvel - Contest of Champions. It was an honor fighting alongside you fellow summoners in the Battlerealm!

So long…

Sad news.

I think for me , sometime this will come.

Still having fun, but more addicted than in the beginning. Though it not cause anything bad for me.

But don't stop watching Marvel! So you will remember the good old days of Mcoc.
    😊👍
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    GrizzleG said:

Rap said:

If, by some chance, the RNG decides to land on the top tier in the crystal there are so many champs and items that even then you are likely to pull useless garbage,
    making your time and efforts feel pointless and worthless.
    But endure it long enough kabam will just give you some junk.

I’m willing to bet you look up champion tier lists’ on YouTube. Yes there are tons of champs in game, but there are VERY few champs these days that are legitimately useless. Do yourself a favor and turn off the tier lists created by whales. Tune into more champion deep dives and test streams, do a bit of testing and draw your own conclusions. 9/10 times, you’re going to find yourself decently impressed with most of the champs you already have to do what you need them to do. It takes time to learn a champion’s optimum play style and rotation but you get out what you put into the game. If you’re always chasing 20-30 champs out of 250+ you’re going to be disappointed with 90% of your openings.

It's nice of you to be supportive, but having been around a long time, I'm confident in saying: Rap's relentless negativity isn't going to be changed. (Check out his post history!)

Secretly, I hope that he works it all off here; and he's all sunshine and positivity in real life...😉