Options

Worst titan ever?

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★
    Titan is the equivalent of 6* featured champion crystal.. less 7* champion in the limited pool with higher chances of getting better champions.. but there are instances where new as 7* champion are pulled instead..

My first Titan Crystal is Havok.. one of the older 7* champion.. he isn't terrible yet he is not the champion you think of when you open Titan Crystal.. second Titan Crystal was Morbius, dupe/awaken, I guess its ok to have his awaken ability.. was he who I wanted.. not really.. rather have Bullseye awaken or Onslaught..
  • Options
    QalibZamanQalibZaman Posts: 90 ★★
    psp742 said:

Titan is the equivalent of 6* featured champion crystal.. less 7* champion in the limited pool with higher chances of getting better champions.. but there are instances where new as 7* champion are pulled instead..

My first Titan Crystal is Havok.. one of the older 7* champion.. he isn't terrible yet he is not the champion you think of when you open Titan Crystal.. second Titan Crystal was Morbius, dupe/awaken, I guess its ok to have his awaken ability.. was he who I wanted.. not really.. rather have Bullseye awaken or Onslaught..

You are misvaluing Titan. It's not featured crystal, it's a completely separate endgame reward. You can't buy Titan with basic shards like 6* featured. Featured crystal isn't rare at all.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Vanitelia said:

Has nothing to do with the quality/viability of the champs in the crystal. All these posts center around people being angry when they don't pull one of the "featured" champs. Simple as that. Blade and LC aren't trash, but let's say it anyway because you didn't pull a new champ.

It's funny how people defending Blade. Even though the last time they used him was like 10 years ago. Everyone loves him but somehow no one uses him.
    Blade is absolutely not trash. Still counters dimensional beings like Fantman and Mephisto well. In quests and war if you bring synergies you can counter any mystic and/or villain champ
    Or just bring R3 Red Magneto and annihilate R5 ascended Fantman. Plus he's also bleed immune. Why would I bring Blade?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,102 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Vanitelia said:

Has nothing to do with the quality/viability of the champs in the crystal. All these posts center around people being angry when they don't pull one of the "featured" champs. Simple as that. Blade and LC aren't trash, but let's say it anyway because you didn't pull a new champ.

It's funny how people defending Blade. Even though the last time they used him was like 10 years ago. Everyone loves him but somehow no one uses him.
    Blade is absolutely not trash. Still counters dimensional beings like Fantman and Mephisto well. In quests and war if you bring synergies you can counter any mystic and/or villain champ
    Or just bring R3 Red Magneto and annihilate R5 ascended Fantman. Plus he's also bleed immune. Why would I bring Blade?
    Red Mags doesn't work for Mags though so Blade shines there
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Vanitelia said:

Red Mags doesn't work for Mags though so Blade shines there
    That's nice. At least he's good against 1 defender lol
  • Options

altavista said:

EdisonLaw said:

Vanitelia said:

You’ve ignored Mephisto in that example. Sure, bring Magneto to handle Fantman. But if you have to face Mephisto or other non-metal Defenders, Magneto doesn’t do anything. Blade would in this example. (I honestly have not used Magneto for anything in a long time, with all the troublesome defenders that arent metal).

You’re purposefully not getting it - you can always instead use a God Tier champion to handle Blank choice. “Just bring Hercules and annihilate Champion-X” is always an option.

People aren’t saying that Blade is the best. He has his uses, and will work to handle different content. For example, no one is gonna ban Blade in BGs, so he can sneak in there and do work.

I’m sure one of the upcoming Winter of Woe seasons will have tags that limit what champions you can use, and then Blade will put in some work on a Dimensional being.

There are only 13-14 dimensional beings tagged champions and most of them don't need specific counter, like OG Ghost Rider.
    People saying that Blade is good. It's nonsense. Absolutely no one uses him. This champion has no purpose for Titan pull. He's not buffed, he's not new, and he isn't a good defender or attacker. The main problem is why KABAM added him to the Titan pull. You don't have Blade, that's why you are saying he's good, you can use him on BG. Believe me, he's trash. He kills Winter Solider in 2-3 minutes. There is no way that anyone will use him in BG.
    Blade isn't just for Dimensional beings. Blade excels in fights with-

1. Against Dim Beings.
    2. Villains (when paired with Ghost Rider)
    3. Anyone who bleeds.
    4. Any fight where you have unavoidable damage because he can heal up to 70% when he has power in his power meter.
    5. Any paths like biohazard because at 3 bars of power, debuffs are reduced by 95%.

Blade is a super solid champion with tons of utility. I get it, you are a Hercules Stan. You need a champ where you don't need an ounce of skill to use because you literally have no skill.

Blade and the Holy trio were the meta for over a year. He was one of the most coveted champions you could want. Your opinion is trash.
    also don't forget his regen is one of the best.
  • Options

altavista said:

EdisonLaw said:

Vanitelia said:

You’ve ignored Mephisto in that example. Sure, bring Magneto to handle Fantman. But if you have to face Mephisto or other non-metal Defenders, Magneto doesn’t do anything. Blade would in this example. (I honestly have not used Magneto for anything in a long time, with all the troublesome defenders that arent metal).

You’re purposefully not getting it - you can always instead use a God Tier champion to handle Blank choice. “Just bring Hercules and annihilate Champion-X” is always an option.

People aren’t saying that Blade is the best. He has his uses, and will work to handle different content. For example, no one is gonna ban Blade in BGs, so he can sneak in there and do work.

I’m sure one of the upcoming Winter of Woe seasons will have tags that limit what champions you can use, and then Blade will put in some work on a Dimensional being.

There are only 13-14 dimensional beings tagged champions and most of them don't need specific counter, like OG Ghost Rider.
    People saying that Blade is good. It's nonsense. Absolutely no one uses him. This champion has no purpose for Titan pull. He's not buffed, he's not new, and he isn't a good defender or attacker. The main problem is why KABAM added him to the Titan pull. You don't have Blade, that's why you are saying he's good, you can use him on BG. Believe me, he's trash. He kills Winter Solider in 2-3 minutes. There is no way that anyone will use him in BG.

1. Against Dim Beings.
    3. Anyone who bleeds.
    4. Any fight where you have unavoidable damage because he can heal up to 70% when he has power in his power meter.
    5. Any paths like biohazard because at 3 bars of power, debuffs are reduced by 95%.

Blade is a super solid champion with tons of utility. I get it, you are a Hercules Stan. You need a champ where you don't need an ounce of skill to use because you literally have no skill.

Blade and the Holy trio were the meta for over a year. He was one of the most coveted champions you could want. Your opinion is trash.
    I'm valiant. So I'm an endgame player. I'm not a pro but I can beat almost any tough boss. Secondly, Blade isn't a hard champion to play. He's very basic. He's not Tigra. Blade is even easier than Hercules. What rank is your "super solid" champion? I bet he's R5 ascended. As I said, there are 13-14 dimensional beings tagged champions and none of them need Blade. His bleeds don't deal any damage. Against biohazard nodes, either you'll die in seconds (because it takes around 1 minute to reach 3 bar of power) or the fight will take ages because of how low is his damage. His synergy champions are Groot level champions.
  • Options
    edited April 24
    @QalibZaman Nonsense. Stark Spiderman is still a meta relevant champ nowadays especially in battlegrounds yet you are calling him Groot tier? Sure there are better counters to those dimensional beings but Blade was the go to. With Biohazard, Blade gains power from the opponent bleeding so he gets to a SP3 much faster. Even if he's at low health he can regen the damage back. You probably don't know how to use him
  • Options

altavista said:

EdisonLaw said:

Vanitelia said:

1. Against Dim Beings.
    3. Anyone who bleeds.

I'm valiant. So I'm an endgame player. I'm not a pro but I can beat almost any tough boss. Secondly, Blade isn't a hard champion to play. He's very basic. He's not Tigra. Blade is even easier than Hercules. What rank is your "super solid" champion? I bet he's R5 ascended. As I said, there are 13-14 dimensional beings tagged champions and none of them need Blade. His bleeds don't deal any damage. Against biohazard nodes, either you'll die in seconds (because it takes around 1 minute to reach 3 bar of power) or the fight will take ages because of how low is his damage. His synergy champions are Groot level champions.
    He gains power when he's near a bleeding champion. Stark Spidey is not a Groot level champion.

Tell me you bought your account without telling me you bought your account.
    You can check my account if you want lol. It's "The Lokì" with shiny R3 sig 50 Crossbones ☠️. But.. Stark is his least important synergy.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@QalibZaman Nonsense. Stark Spiderman is still a meta relevant champ nowadays especially in battlegrounds yet you are calling him Groot tier? Sure there are better counters to those dimensional beings but Blade was the go to. With Biohazard, Blade gains power from the opponent bleeding so he gets to a SP3 much faster. Even if he's at low health he can regen the damage back. You probably don't know how to use him

How about his other synergies? More important ones. Og Ghost Rider, Mephiso and Dormamu 🤣. He can regen but with his own power lol. Additionally you need to get him TWICE from titan for regen. I would be so grateful to get him from Titan not once but twice lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 913 ★★★
    Seriously you call Luke Cage, Blade and Thing bad?
  • Options

Seriously you call Luke Cage, Blade, and Thing bad?

Luke is good, not gonna lie. But Thing and Blade both suck. I haven't seen anyone happy about Thing. We are barely getting sig stones and KABAM decided to add max sig needed champion to the Titan pool(which we get 1 in 3 months). Blade is the worst one. I don't think anyone ever used him in the last 2-3 years. He might be the worst Titan pool champion ever. The only good rival is Colossus. But overall Colossus is better IMO. I'm really shocked at how weak Blades damage is. Colossus at least has 3-4 great immunities. This guy doesn't have anything lol.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 579 ★★★★
    blade was a god in 2017 but phased out in 2018 for corvus especially when they released a bunch of defenders that were bad matchups for him...bishop, imiw, domino, korg, emma, darkhawk.

he had a resurgence in the decay meta but it's over and he's not relevant in battlegrounds either. his best matchups are against dimensional beings, most of them aren't defensive and if they are there are much better counters.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 477 ★★

blade is not a bad champ but he's a tough pull from a titan. who gets titans? competitive end gamers. do they really benefit from blade in BGs and AW? no.

meta relevant #dimensionalbeing defenders:

chavez
    fantman

chavez gets countered by titania, silk, photon, og hulk, AA, scorpion, spiderham, etc...

fant gets countered by hulkling, CGR, and a bunch of other meta relevant attackers.

blade was great and he's cool to use again but not relevant anymore in war or battlegrounds for the kinds of the players that pull titan crystals.

Add on Rintrah
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 579 ★★★★
    Keltan said:

blade is not a bad champ but he's a tough pull from a titan. who gets titans? competitive end gamers. do they really benefit from blade in BGs and AW? no.

meta relevant #dimensionalbeing defenders:

chavez
    fantman

chavez gets countered by titania, silk, photon, og hulk, AA, scorpion, spiderham, etc...

fant gets countered by hulkling, CGR, and a bunch of other meta relevant attackers.

blade was great and he's cool to use again but not relevant anymore in war or battlegrounds for the kinds of the players that pull titan crystals.

Add on Rintrah
    rintrah is less meta relevant these days compared to 6 months ago and also countered by AA, a bunch of OP science, and other attackers that do it better than blade.

blade is not "bad", he's just outdone by many attackers and the players pulling titans don't need him. solid for a newer account though.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    psp742 said:

A lot of people have second thoughts about that Havok Titan pull now that Onslaught is widely available. Just saying.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Blade needs a hero danger sense synergy if Kabam thinks he’s Titan worthy
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 710 ★★★
    On another note (not related to Blade).

If there 10 out of 18 champs you want in Titan, would you open now or wait for the next rotation (where 3 wanted and 3 unwanted go out)?
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 507 ★★★
    @QalibZaman I legit appreciate the time you've taken to share your perspective as well as respond to replies. One of the beauties of forums such as these is that we can all express our opinions regardless of how they contrast with each other. One final question out of genuine curiosity. When you say "no one uses Blade" who would you be referencing. I say that not to be contentious but certainly many players value healing as it saves on resources. Are you implying that he is not used by YouTubers (though there are many who speak highly of Blade), are you referencing Battle Grounds (a mode where he does not excel as well as others, but this could potentially be said for other champs like Apocalypse), or are you referring to another group or demographic of players. Again, I am simply trying to understand the major problem you have with Blade. If I may close with this, are you saying that you rank him as one of the worst Skill champs? Or are you viewing most of the MCOC champs as unplayable. Simply looking for clarification of your perspective my friend. (I am a very big fan of the champ who has my 6 star at rank 5 and ascended and I do like the champ very much, that's my primary reason for trying to get understanding on a differeing viewpoint) B)
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★
    Blade needs a little buff to make a comeback, hopefully after July-4 we get more and more 7* sigs