Options

It is just me that got unlucky or the Paragon daily crystals became much worse this past week?

I used to get full T5BC and Alpha3, now I only get T4CC which I have 1427 crystals and nothing to do with them

Comments

• Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 291 ★★
    I’ve been chewing on energy refills and worse since I got mine, I think it’s just RNG
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 92 ★★
    I mean paragon crystals are not very good in the first place. The valiant ones are where it’s at.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,101 ★★★
    Just got another full T6B and 5k 7* shards this morning. Yesterday was some T3A and T6CC fragments. Day before that were 2 full T5CC. Some days hit, some don't, that's the reality.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 145

You didn't hear about the silent nerf to Daily Crystals?

no this was a fix with glancing, if you were a mature player you would have the iso management to understand this, instead of communicating this poo job to an average Joe with a Handicap investigation. so yea, onslaught nerf to get your 900k poolies behind a paywall and blade out of the titan crystal
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,848 Guardian
    C4LH3LH4 said:

I used to get full T5BC and Alpha3, now I only get T4CC which I have 1427 crystals and nothing to do with them

First of all, I doubt it. Paragon daily crystal odds are actually posted in-game, and while I don’t have access to those odds anymore (as I’m Valiant) I did record them. Odds of full T5B were 5%, and the odds of getting T3A fragments was only 0.2% (I.e. one in 500 crystals). That roughly matched what I recorded from them from 540 drops.

T4CC has 15% chance to drop, so I’m pretty sure you aren’t “only” getting those either. Sounds like you’re observing a tiny number of crystals and exaggerating.

Or to put it another way, you got three heads in a row so you think the first time you get two tails in a row the quarter has been nerfed.