**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Dear Kabam a small request from a helpless regular player

Please don't link juicy rewards with summoner market. The latest event has 60k tokens or trophies when signed into summoner market using kabam ID. I forgot my password and unfortunately the ID I linked is no longer active. Tried resetting the ID dozen times but didn't work. There is already login crystals in summoner market I didn't bother about it, but now 60k trophies short of 10k shards makes me feel unhappy, even though I am Valiant I can't get those shards.
If there are any players like me they suffer too. I request you 2 things please don't link juicy rewards to summoner market and please allow players like us to get those 60k trophies by other means. Some of us are valiant and tried to get to this level to get additional rewards but this event is painful for me.
Please Kabam do something .

Comments

• Options
    BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 60
    @Kabam Miike help on this buddy
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    What are you talking about with those 60k trophies? Am I missing something?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★
    Yes what is 60k trophie?
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 120

Yes what is 60k trophie?

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 645 ★★★★
    Gogi said:

So because you don't keep track on your stuff, Kabams needs to work around you?
    Also this is fishy tbh: I forgot my password and unfortunately the ID I linked is no longer active.
    much can be recovered on conditions that it is yours.

Not that fishy, email I used on my account was my college email, 6 months after graduation you lose that email, if I ever forget my password id be in the same situation because no chance I can tell you my first purchase.
  • Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 48
    Bleakmess said:

Please don't link juicy rewards with summoner market. The latest event has 60k tokens or trophies when signed into summoner market using kabam ID. I forgot my password and unfortunately the ID I linked is no longer active. Tried resetting the ID dozen times but didn't work. There is already login crystals in summoner market I didn't bother about it, but now 60k trophies short of 10k shards makes me feel unhappy, even though I am Valiant I can't get those shards.
    If there are any players like me they suffer too. I request you 2 things please don't link juicy rewards to summoner market and please allow players like us to get those 60k trophies by other means. Some of us are valiant and tried to get to this level to get additional rewards but this event is painful for me.

Contact kabam to asking for changing your connected mail address. You need to prove Ownership of the Account tho. After this, it's very much possible to Login and etc
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 102 ★★
    Asphyxia said:

Bleakmess said:

Contact kabam to asking for changing your connected mail address. You need to prove Ownership of the Account tho. After this, it's very much possible to Login and etc
    Except this doesn’t even work. Everyone keeps saying go to support yet when I do go there they ask me unanswerable questions like, when is my first purchase? Or when I first download the game. For me I’ve had this game on multiple different phones and Apple IDs so that information doesn’t show. And then when I put in my guess of what I think my first purchase was they say one of my answers is wrong without even telling me which one. The ownership bs doesn’t work. And if you’ve had multiple different ifs you’re just screwed ig
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★

Asphyxia said:

Bleakmess said:

Except this doesn’t even work. Everyone keeps saying go to support yet when I do go there they ask me unanswerable questions like, when is my first purchase? Or when I first download the game. For me I’ve had this game on multiple different phones and Apple IDs so that information doesn’t show. And then when I put in my guess of what I think my first purchase was they say one of my answers is wrong without even telling me which one. The ownership bs doesn’t work. And if you’ve had multiple different ifs you’re just screwed ig
    Yep. I’ve been able to change my email address very easily on my main account but can’t do anything ticket related on my alt as I cannot go back and obtain that info.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    Gogi said:

So because you don't keep track on your stuff, Kabams needs to work around you?.
    much can be recovered on conditions that it is yours.

The game would go absolutely no where if they stalled for each and every single person with a situation.
  • Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 48

Asphyxia said:

Bleakmess said:

Ummm I didn't know that issues but I can do that in my account so I suggested. No hate or whatsover
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

Asphyxia said:

Bleakmess said:

Players have managed to resolve this kind of thing through support (I’ve sometimes provided some assistance there), and I have discussed ways to try to simplify this situation with the developers, but at the end of the day the game can’t simply stop in its tracks because a percentage of the player base managed to make multiple accounts on multiple platforms with multiple IDs and multiple email addresses none of which they have access to any more and none of which they have any records for. Honestly, my brain can’t even comprehend functioning that way about something you presumably care about.

I find it interesting, and bizarre, that there are people who think “its just a game” so they don’t have to take care of their account access, but they expect the game operator to somehow magically figure out which accounts belong to which players.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Asphyxia said:

Bleakmess said:

Players have managed to resolve this kind of thing through support (I’ve sometimes provided some assistance there), and I have discussed ways to try to simplify this situation with the developers, but at the end of the day the game can’t simply stop in its tracks because a percentage of the player base managed to make multiple accounts on multiple platforms with multiple IDs and multiple email addresses none of which they have access to any more and none of which they have any records for. Honestly, my brain can’t even comprehend functioning that way about something you presumably care about.

I find it interesting, and bizarre, that there are people who think “its just a game” so they don’t have to take care of their account access, but they expect the game operator to somehow magically figure out which accounts belong to which players.
    My excuse was I was an irresponsible little child when I made the account. I honestly can't remeber of i even used a real email adress. Dumb bleep me. #amillionregrets