unable to access webstore to claim full f2p rewards

buttlord12buttlord12 Member Posts: 4
This has been a reoccurring issue but I am unable to log into the webstore with an email because my account doesn't have one. my account logs in through Game Center and when I attempted to link it to an email/register/sign in, it creates a new account or logs into an account I had already created. I won't be able to access the free poolies on the webstore because of this and won't be able to claim the maximum bundle. I have been an active f2p player for a while now and this issue is irritating - I spend time on the game but cannot access rewards because of design issues. is there any way I could resolve this issue or receive compensation?
Thank you.

Comments

• Shiv23Shiv23 Member Posts: 21
    I am having the same problem, does anyone know how to link your account to a kabam ID, Kabams support seems horrible and honestly out of date
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,438 Guardian
    edited April 26
    Shiv23 said:

I am having the same problem, does anyone know how to link your account to a kabam ID, Kabams support seems horrible and honestly out of date

If you have this button, then you just click it. If you don't, then that means you already linked your account to a kabam ID.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Login from another web browser or in incognito mode
    edited April 26
    Pikolu said:

Shiv23 said:

If you have this button, then you just click it. If you don't, then that means you already linked your account to a kabam ID.

I do not have that button, My button says "go to forums"
    I do not believe I have ever linked this account to anything, I have another account that IS linked but not this one.
  • buttlord12buttlord12 Member Posts: 4
    thanks heaps pikolu, I found the email my acc was linked to by clicking forums and then going to profile. then searching for old passwords tied to that email and I got it. Thanks heaps you're the goat.

Login from another web browser or in incognito mode

I do not follow you, login the game from a different web browser?
  • buttlord12buttlord12 Member Posts: 4
    shiv - click on go to forums and then when it takes you to forums go to the menu tab and then profile. from there it'll show an email you're linked to
  • Zarathos73Zarathos73 Member Posts: 1
    my Kabam account was linked and i have been able to access it upto early last week; but this week, i am receiving error message saying '403 forbidden'; tried accessing from regular browser as well as from incognito; same result; any way around this?