Valiant Without Necropolis Now Possible

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,940 ★★★★
I had 1/2 T4A from Banquet, 1/2 from WoW and 1 from Act 8 exploration. And now this:

Login for a week and become Valiant is the best deal for me. Thanks Kabam. 🙏
The best thing is i won't even need to spend. All R3 rankup materials are like generic gem which i can even hold on for other candidates, i atm only fulfill skill. Any suggestion on best preference from following lot?

Also anyone else who will get Valiant like me?

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    edited April 23
    I do agree with the possibility of valiant after reading your post but I am doing necropolis because there is one additional mastery point And I'm still far away from getting enough to take one champ to rank 3 apart from mutant gem 😁
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 906 ★★★★
    If you have over a million poolies already, you spent... congrats though
  • AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,940 ★★★★
    edited April 26

Didn’t you say best part is you won’t need to spend

I know, my thought here was that i will pay to get Valiant and then get the valiant offer free. This is special moment for me and i m impatient to do milestones and get to 900k, wait makes me anxious. I had to use my credit card for once. But i still appreciate it was possible free, i m happy with value nonetheless.
    edited April 26

Ashacekar said:

Didn’t you say best part is you won’t need to spend

I know, my thought here was that i will pay to get Valiant and then get the valiant offer free. This is special moment for me and i m impatient to do milestones and get to 900k, wait makes me anxious. I had to use my credit card for once. But i still appreciate it was possible free, i m happy with value nonetheless.
    Then you could've gotten valiant months ago with the Black Friday deals if at the end of the day you were just going to spend anyway.
    I wouldn't like any hate, it's a special day for me, cheer up guys. I don't spend. I would only do it when it's value. I was prepared for odin's vault to get to 900k and then take the valiant offer for free with the usual 900k.

I could have offcourse waited here to get the title ftp. But at the end of the day, it's all good. So far no other offer in the past gave a T4A at this value to speak of. And it's just one odin, I didn't buy anything else and i won't.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Congrats on valiant, my dude!!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 2,931 ★★★★
    Congrats
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Congrats, spending helps keep the game running.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,567 ★★★★★

Congo!!! That shang is shining
  • OurobørosOurobøros Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    How did you get that 1/2 t4a from WOW

He got some from banquet
  • OurobørosOurobøros Posts: 1,493 ★★★★

He got some from banquet
    He said he got 1/2 from wow. That's the milestone you're only able to reach if you're Valiant ain't it? Does the Deathless Guilty and the Robot one are enough to make it there?
    edited April 26

He got some from banquet
    He said he got 1/2 from wow. That's the milestone you're only able to reach if you're Valiant ain't it? Does the Deathless Guilty and the Robot one are enough to make it there?
    Paragon last milestone is deathless KG piece and 1/2 T4A. It needs no bonus milestone, that was the cap for paragon.
    edited April 26

He got some from banquet
    No, paragons can get half of t4 alpha by reaching 18 points (max point for paragons are 20, and you can still make it by skipping robot and deathless gully challenge
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 139

He got some from banquet
    Pretty sure Paragon could get 18 pts from wow if they finish all the objectives
    edited April 26
    Upon deep introspection, i do extend my apologies for being impatient at the final hurdle, not resisting inner temptations and bringing disgrace to ftp society of summoners, i hope to not repeat my mistake again and that society accepts me back forgiving my sin.
    Yours truly,
    Petyr
    ***Just for fun***

• ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    The f2p should thank you for keeping the game going.

Congratulations on the new title, enjoy your new daily crystal.
  • BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 92
    Congrats on reaching Valiant! I did the exact same thing today to reach Valiant today as well.

Flashback:
    Thanks, that's just one odin so you can say in a way. That's no whaling. The way some other folks are reacting is like i violated something.

My post was about the possibility and thanking for free oppertunity. And i later intended to get Valiant with offer and then get Valiant spring cleaning offers for free. Had i grinded and got Valiant, i would have just unlocked Valiant with the T4 offer and got no Valiant benefit from this event. I wanted to update the store from Paragon to Valiant asap. Also free way Valiant would have happened next month not this one for the calendar to update.
    -----
    Present:
    Now Because of this approach, i got the rare 6* deadpool that is theme of the event. My store is all Valiant now till event ends. I got a class 7* tech crystal to get Guardian. Some 7* shards to get Photon. And by end of event i will open another class 7*. So overall i got the content and value at par with existing Valiants. So i did what best suits my acc. and is all profits. I also got the units from that 1 odin for Omega days though i m not interested in that event. I appreciate all the support, i just don't understand the hatered for the just sake of it.
    Kabam also must be laughing seeing the Petyr getting hatred who didn't do Necropolis to get Valiant.
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Flashback:
    Thanks, that's just one odin so you can say in a way. That's no whaling. The way some other folks are reacting is like i violated something.

My post was about the possibility and thanking for free oppertunity. And i later intended to get Valiant with offer and then get Valiant spring cleaning offers for free. Had i grinded and got Valiant, i would have just unlocked Valiant with the T4 offer and got no Valiant benefit from this event. I wanted to update the store from Paragon to Valiant asap. Also free way Valiant would have happened next month not this one for the calendar to update.
    -----
    Present:
    Now Because of this approach, i got the rare 6* deadpool that is theme of the event. My store is all Valiant now till event ends. I got a class 7* tech crystal to get Guardian. Some 7* shards to get Photon. And by end of event i will open another class 7*. So overall i got the content and value at par with existing Valiants. So i did what best suits my acc. and is all profits. I also got the units from that 1 odin for Omega days though i m not interested in that event. I appreciate all the support, i just don't understand the hatered for the just sake of it.
    Kabam also must be laughing seeing the Petyr getting hatred who didn't do Necropolis to get Valiant.
    Congratulations @Ashacekar