Put Steve In your Bg decks

2»

Comments

• KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    7* Steve would be really cool or even 6* or 5*.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Love Steve, but he's useless in higher tier BG's.

Awesome in lower tiers though.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★

Also congrats on 7* pulls I wish mine were that good my two are Sam Wilson and prof x.

Welcome...Sam & Prof X are great too
    @JLordVileJ i see it is a win win i lose well at least i gave it my all. I win well good for me i won against a match I’m pretty much guaranteed to lose on paper. I don’t give up no matter the odds. Unless he had a full deck of 7* r3 and i had like 5* that weren’t even maxed. Then I’m cooked.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,294 ★★★★
    Actually it takes guts to carry through

@JLordVileJ i see it is a win win i lose well at least i gave it my all. I win well good for me i won against a match I’m pretty much guaranteed to lose on paper. I don’t give up no matter the odds. Unless he had a full deck of 7* r3 and i had like 5* that weren’t even maxed. Then I’m cooked.

Fairs

Not every champ that is in the top is being used plus doing some rank ups with the new poolies
    Are you ready now?
    @CASrinivas i thought we was gonna do it tomorrow
    If you are ready, Then OK...Time Zone issues...I'm from India...so Its the next day for me...Pardon me
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,352 ★★★★
    Some guys choosed this one as defender on BG

Easy win
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    My paragon alt has the symbiote in the bg deck, I'm ahead of the curve, or, by PI he is automatically in.

@CASrinivas i see that time zone thing is going to make it kinda of difficult. Seeing as we are quite literally 11 hours difference
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    I am waiting to see if Steve can become a god of BG as a one star. Make this fight happen.
    edited April 27

We did three matches I won the first one and tried to Steve the last one but mistoke kitty’s sp1 range
    It was very good matches that I definitely would’ve not won if he hadn't handicapped himself I thank him for his sportsmanship
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    This thread confuses me
    @Terra it confuses me too but it was fun
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Steve will always have a place in our hearts but in higher tier BG, his place is on the bench.
    He’s is the number 1 mascot and sometimes my best player I will never bench him unless absolutely necessary. Which is almost never.