**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is my voodoo taking damage vs Void with no debuffs

I enter the fight with voodoo against void in uncollected difficulty and I am instantly receiving lots of damage, 40% of my health is gone in less than 10 seconds.

Comments

• AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Suicides?
  • TevuhTevuh Posts: 21
    edited January 2018
    nope @AegonT
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Does Void procs some kind of health steal?
    @winterthur according to his in-game character description, no.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    What about this possibility?
    He has a passive where you take damage per second per unique debuff on you and is a R5 6* with attack boost nodes. If you had suicides on you'd get vaporized in seconds.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Now I see what the bug is. Void is supposed to cause damage based on debuffs. This causes the energy damage based on buffs.
    @winterthur i have no debuffs on me.
    @Hulksmasshh can you explain this one ^^^^
  • Working off of buffs. Not debuffs. A buff is anything that gives you an adavantage.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    He applies a random debuff every 10 seconds. Fatigue, agility or petrify. Maybe this is the reason?
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Mixalis wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I want my team revives back. There was no description when i fought him in uncollected quest, that I would take unavoidable damage!
    Correct. There was no description. However, once you lost all your champs and saw how the damage was working, why did you use the revives? That was a choice you made and you shouldn’t get resources back simply because you made a poor decision.

For anyone here who is saying that i have debuffs on me, please show me the debuff its not there LMAO
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    No debuff on u
  • I have a 5 star voodoo and the same happened to me I didn't have no debuff , voodoo regen is not a debuff
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    It will be fixed on February 1st. You heard it here first folks.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs 🐛 🐛 🐜 🐜 🐞 🐞
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Any response on that ?

Last month it was quick, better do the same this time
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    same happening to me, happening on every buff as well as debuffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nyo1TJleuY
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    edited January 2018
    Can one of our fantastic Kabam mods ring in here? Is every 2018 champ gonna be bugged for when we play them & nerfed just in time for their arenas where we actually obtain them? Dodgy business I tell you. Turn down control sensitivity, beef up champs so it looks like theyre amazimg then zap it as we spent & grinded to get it, controls back to normal & champ 'fixed' "just in time" :neutral:
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hae sumunrs!
    Weed liek yu ol 2 no dat dis iz werkin as inteded! -KabamMiike
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Voodoos heal has always counted as a debuff, if you fight Elektra with him you'll notice you have a hard time parrying her while it's up, I posted that bug in bug sections but nothing ever came of it. Now maybe it will being there are more eyes on it now