Options

Act 9 Beta

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,432 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Didn't know we can skip signing up process to be able to do Act 9 Beta. 🀣

But seriously both my accounts got invited but couldn't sign up as there was no option for it bc it lead me to the beta screen with nothing there. Anyone else got this problem?
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 155 β˜…β˜…
    Same here
  • Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 74 β˜…
    Same here. Seems like a bug as there is nothing in the in-game mail either.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 429 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yup. Same here. No beta sign up but got the invite.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I got this screen
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Most likely the message went out early and the signup wasn't ready yet.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,299 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Most likely the message went out early and the signup wasn't ready yet.

I asked jax one discord he would locked it op and as always not specific time stamp so so at least there away of it
  • Options
    RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 64 β˜…
    same, I got a blank page saying there is no ongoing betas
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 541 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've never been invited for a beta..
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 518 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 1
    Yes. It said we should be able to sign up but we can’t. Guessing we wait for the 2nd option of that button near leaderboard
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,655
    Greetings Summoner,

You have been invited to take part in the ACT 9 CHAPTER 1 BETA! If you would like to take part in the test, the Sign-Up period for the test will take place between May 1, 11:00 AM PDT and May 8, 11:00 AM PDT and you will be able to access the Beta from May 15, 11:00 AM PDT until May 29, 11:00 AM PDT.

Once you select Sign-up, there will be a period of time that is necessary for us to collect all participants before the server becomes available, and you will be notified when the Beta becomes active. Access to the Beta is not guaranteed and some issues may occur. We will work to rectify those issues as they arise, and in a timely manner, but some accounts may not be able to access the Beta at all.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont see anywhere to sign up even with the message sending me to the hub it just says none active to sign up to
  • Options
    Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 31 β˜…
    edited May 1
    What? You actually want us to read the information you provide us rather than just come to the forums? That way lies madness!

But really, the message isn't all that clear.
  • Options

According to this mail it should have been active to sign up about 2 hours ago but there is nothing ?
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Greetings Summoner,

You have been invited to take part in the ACT 9 CHAPTER 1 BETA! If you would like to take part in the test, the Sign-Up period for the test will take place between May 1, 11:00 AM PDT and May 8, 11:00 AM PDT and you will be able to access the Beta from May 15, 11:00 AM PDT until May 29, 11:00 AM PDT.

Once you select Sign-up, there will be a period of time that is necessary for us to collect all participants before the server becomes available, and you will be notified when the Beta becomes active. Access to the Beta is not guaranteed and some issues may occur. We will work to rectify those issues as they arise, and in a timely manner, but some accounts may not be able to access the Beta at all.

That the thing there no sing up button anywhere.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 233 β˜…β˜…
    There is also no button to the right of the leader board on the bottom right of the home screen either. Next to the leader board is my inventory still. Only way I can access the page is through the in game mail
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

I'm still confirming, but I'm pretty sure the message says that you're registered by hitting the "go now" button. The "yellow button" reference is prefaced by "alternatively" not "and then".

I'll let you know when I hear back.

Every beta I’ve signed up for in act 8 had an option when you hit go now on the screen multiple of us have shared, bit odd to change how it registers us now.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 205 β˜…
    Got invited but nowhere to sign up. Same thing happened for me with 8.4 invite and never resolved so guessing they'll just make sure they have enough that can get in before they worry about whether they need to bother resolving access issues
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,262 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

I'm still confirming, but I'm pretty sure the message says that you're registered by hitting the "go now" button. The "yellow button" reference is prefaced by "alternatively" not "and then".

Thanks. That message says to access the sign up, hit the button. As with other beta invitations, that is being taken by summoners as there being another step to sign up.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 256 β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

It says β€œto access the sign up” hit the go now button

Not

β€œTo sign up” hit the go now button
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Here is when the 8.4 beta was available. This is not the case with this beta we do not have this sign up screen.
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

Kabam Jax said:

Here is when the 8.4 beta was available. This is not the case with this beta we do not have this sign up screen.
    Yea that’s how all was so there definitely a bug one going.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 822 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got an invitation. Is this random, or do all valiant players get the invite?
  • Options

I got an invitation. Is this random, or do all valiant players get the invite?

Random
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Following up!

Game team found the issue and my theory didn't hold up.

They're making adjustments and you should see changes soon!

Thank u