Even though I did all the tasks, it didn't count towards my points. Please I want this error fixed

UleyynUleyyn Member Posts: 5

Comments

• HpmcocHpmcoc Member Posts: 9
    Same issue as me
  • JynJyn Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2

Same here ign: jyn_
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Contact support
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Probably unclaimed
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    Hpmcoc said:

For the road to red carpet event I have logged on everyday and completed all poolie objectives yet I've got 2700 out of 2800 had anyone else experienced this issue I'm not happy about it

Stop replying to these saying we missed 1 objective no we did not it's a glitch on behalf of kabam as many people have had this issue

If the supposed problem is that there was a bug causing 1 objective worth to not be registered, how come the 2 other people in this post (the 2 pics) both show being 2 objectives short (not just 1 objective short like you were).

Are you all sure you did not want too long after completing the task for each objective, before actually CLAIMING those objectives.

And in the meantime, the “rollover” time-of-day occurred when new objectives come out.
    So you still had 1 Slot (or 2 Slots in case of the Pics above here) still filled (even if it was with a “completed” objective that was not yet claimed).
    And so the new objectives had 1 (or 2) slots that they could not give a new objective for.

Then next day (or even just the next HOUR, depending on what time you did them), when you did other new ones and claimed all 4, some of those were still “leftover” objectives from previous “day” you were claiming (and not a whole set of 4 “new” ones).

With “day” not being Clock-based Midnight Days, but 24 hour resetting “days” at whatever time of day that is based on where you live in the world.