**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

" Not everybody wins that Promo code "

Comments

• Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40

doggy said:

They talked about it on stream. They told everyone that might be the case. They made it 30 minutes and that's it.

Oook ... But I can't watch full because of some real life works ... i think we will get like previous Promo code... sorry.
    My mistake...
    You missed a deathless vision piece now! Too bad!
    If only people could read
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,414 ★★★★★
    dee_jay5 said:

It was a giveaway code for those that watched the stream. They said it was only valid for 30 minutes.

This is unfair for us living in South East Asia. That stream is about 1am in my country. They should've at least made the promo last 24 hours.
    Why is it unfair? It was a code for those who came to the Livestream. Were you mad as well for those who went to the Summoner meet up in Canada last year and got exclusive prizes?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,959 ★★★★★
    All well and good saying it'll be on Twitter, but not everyone's constantly glued to their phone for 24 hours to get Twitter updates and see it either.

Some people have actual responsibilities, jobs or other things to do than be glued to that site all day. Hope the next code last longer than 30 minutes.
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 39

dee_jay5 said:

It was a giveaway code for those that watched the stream. They said it was only valid for 30 minutes.

This is unfair for us living in South East Asia. That stream is about 1am in my country. They should've at least made the promo last 24 hours.
    Why is it unfair? It was a code for those who came to the Livestream. Were you mad as well for those who went to the Summoner meet up in Canada last year and got exclusive prizes?
    It is unfair because the livestream was about 1am (past midnight here). If it's feasible for most of us here in Asia, we would have watched the livestream also. Comparing it to the Summoner Meet-up in Canada last year isn't the same thing.. lol. Imagine if Kabam's headquarter is somewhere in Thailand or Korea and the livestream is about 2am in your timezone. Would you stay awake to watch it? I doubt you will..
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 823 ★★★
    Kabam schedules their live streams at 9 am their time. For me this falls in the middle of my work day where I don't have access to a computer to watch and trying to watch on my phone while I'm driving would be dangerous. However I also have awesome alliance mates who some are able to watch and can post the info in our LINE chats in hopes that some in my similar situation can still capitalize.

Happy to say, I was able to collect the free gift on both of my accounts due to my alliance mates.

Now I understand the frustration of the live stream happening in the middle of the night for those on the other side of the world. Fortuantely Kabam has said they will offer it again and they have explained that this will have a limited claim timer. What folks who misses out initially do with that info on them.
  • Options
    dee_jay5 said:

dee_jay5 said:

It is unfair because the livestream was about 1am (past midnight here). If it's feasible for most of us here in Asia, we would have watched the livestream also. Comparing it to the Summoner Meet-up in Canada last year isn't the same thing.. lol. Imagine if Kabam's headquarter is somewhere in Thailand or Korea and the livestream is about 2am in your timezone. Would you stay awake to watch it? I doubt you will..
    I wouldn't stay awake to watch it. I would be asleep and I wouldn't be upset about it because I know I have the option to stay awake if I wanted it. 3 legendary crystals will never make me lose sleep.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    dee_jay5 said:

Yes..... we need compensation 😂
  • Options
    MadbonėMadbonė Posts: 19
    It’s BS if you ask me. As a high end player who significantly funds their employees yet pulls a full time job and can’t watch their streams, 12 or 24 hours to redeem would be more appropriate to give back to their community. These are acts of appreciation, which are great, but it sucks not being able to participate. Do the stream in the evening, like 8EST and I guarantee you’ll have more viewers.
  • Options
    Madbonė said:

It’s BS if you ask me. As a high end player who significantly funds their employees yet pulls a full time job and can’t watch their streams, 12 or 24 hours to redeem would be more appropriate to give back to their community. These are acts of appreciation, which are great, but it sucks not being able to participate. Do the stream in the evening, like 8EST and I guarantee you’ll have more viewers.

My guy, it was 3 legendary crystals. It's not that deep. You'll be ok.
  • Options
    NotGoodAtTheGameNotGoodAtTheGame Posts: 1

Take the L it was only for people who were watching the stream

But for some people like me we couldn't not watch it because i had to sleep even though i wanted to be there so please don't make comments like that
  • Options
    MadbonėMadbonė Posts: 19
    While they are low probability, they have the potential for high value rewards. My opinion remains unchanged. I, like many others, want to feel included.
  • Options
    edited May 4

Jesus, people will complain about anything nowadays.
    Who cares... seriously, it's 3 weekly crystals.

I am Canadian and could never do the marvel insider thing when it was around.
    Not once did I complain, because seriously, who cares?!!!

I've missed out on stuff before too, get over it.

It's not about the three crystals why people are bringing this up, I wouldn't be upset with those as well. I think it's about getting equal opportunity for us in the other side of the world to be able to participate in these types of promo and giveaways. There had been quite a few livestream giveaways that we couldn't participate due to different time zone. If only Kabam could extend these types of promo and giveaways to at least 24 hours so we could participate. By the way, to some, these crystals could be valuable.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 792 ★★★★
    I do love the counter point of view on this is

"It doesn't matter, it is only 3 Legends Crystals"

Which is completely true, but the truth it is all doesn't matter, 7* Bulleyes or 10* Groot.

None of this is actually real items, it is just a digital coding for an mobile game. Remember the really important items that you grind day and night for in FF, Everquest or WoW (or whatever your gaming was) that have such high value thing...well there isn't any value to it now.

You can't pay your bills, mortgage or buy food for it (merc don't counter 🤣).

You win a BG match or the BG tournament, it doesn't matter unless you earn money and make a living from doing so to help pay/buy something for yourself in real life.

However the reason MCOC is one of the big earner in the gaming industry, is because Kabam MCOC thrive on FOMO and addiction, driven by nostalgia created by Marvel to sell more merchandise for grown men like us 🤣🤣🤣

This is the same feeling/reason that people spend thousands of dollars/sterlings monthly/quarterly/annually/big sales event...ly 🤣. Which help the game to continue growing and existing, but is also the same feeling/reason why people get upset/angry when they missed out "3 Legends" crystals or anything else from the game.

Same reasoning for contents, "oh if you don't like the content don't do it", which is true, no one have to do any content. But again for many people that does CCP Mojo and Tigra challenges, it is sure isn't for fun.

FOMO and addiction is the strong reasoning for this game getting the big income and diehard, dedicated players. So for the longevity of the game, it might be best if Kabam and its players don't keep pointing out that "it doesn't matter / you don't need" 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 584 ★★★

But for some people like me we couldn't not watch it because i had to sleep even though i wanted to be there so please don't make comments like that
    Truth hurts? Have you watched the replay of the stream yet?
  • Options
    dee_jay5 said:

It's not about the three crystals why people are bringing this up, I wouldn't be upset with those as well. I think it's about getting equal opportunity for us in the other side of the world to be able to participate in these types of promo and giveaways. There had been quite a few livestream giveaways that we couldn't participate due to different time zone. If only Kabam could extend these types of promo and giveaways to at least 24 hours so we could participate. By the way, to some, these crystals could be valuable.
    This is how life is my guy. There won't always be equal opportunity. You're going to miss out on something, somewhere, at some point. You're making this huge mountain out of nothing. You had a choice, sleep or stay awake. You made that choice. This sort of thing isn't new and happens all over the place.
  • Options

Madbonė said:

While they are low probability, they have the potential for high value rewards. My opinion remains unchanged. I, like many others, want to feel included.

So then stay awake and be included.
    Can a person awake without a sleep? Did you?
  • Options

dee_jay5 said:

This is how life is my guy. There won't always be equal opportunity. You're going to miss out on something, somewhere, at some point. You're making this huge mountain out of nothing. You had a choice, sleep or stay awake. You made that choice. This sort of thing isn't new and happens all over the place.
    Yeah, yeah... whatever...lol :D
  • Options
    Good Sleep > Promo code ( temporary)
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

Truth hurts? Have you watched the replay of the stream yet?
    I bet JollyHawk watch these livestream replays like 50 times a day..lol :D

• Options
    doggy said:

Madbonė said:

So then stay awake and be included.
    Can a person awake without a sleep? Did you?
    I don't know. Because what you said makes zero sense.